JamesDavisI
Lupricona

There has never been a god, there isn't one, nor will there ever be one.

JamesDavisI

Pro

1st Round is acceptance, I will state the definition of god to be used in the debate, and explain citations.
2nd Round I will provide information to disprove the existence of god and show the error of believers. etc 3rd Round I will submit a response to my opponent and provide a conclusion.

Citations: citations will be included within parentheses just after relevant information

God
[god] Show IPA

noun
1.
the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
(http://dictionary.reference.com...)
Lupricona

Con

JamesDavisI

Pro

JamesDavisI forfeited this round.
Lupricona

Con

Lupricona forfeited this round.
JamesDavisI

Pro

JamesDavisI forfeited this round.
Lupricona

Con

Lupricona forfeited this round.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
@ sheila49: There is no evidence that Jesus achieved Divinity, thus Christians are just worshiping a long dead Rabbi, nothing more.

The only thing Jesus Christ achieved was to teach Buddhism/Confucianism to Jews.

Nothing More!
Posted by nuggi 2 years ago
nuggi
@sheila49 go fk urself
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
Besides there could be no pain in Hell, as pain is an illusion that can be shut off. The several organs required for constructing the illusion of pain remain with the physical body, so without them, we can feel no pain.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
Why avoid Hell? Because all our relatives and friends will be there, there would be nobody we know in Heaven, as I've read the Bible and nobody I've ever met would pass the Judgement day tests.
Only insane Idiots would exist in Heaven, so spending an eternity with insane idiots would be worse than Hell.
Posted by sheila49 2 years ago
sheila49
you are very wrong and blinded to truth as satan wants you to believe God is very much alive and all you see was created by him nothing exist with out God his name is jesus christ and one day all of us will see him face to face judgement day accept him in your life before judgement day so you can escape hell
Posted by dawndawndawndawn 2 years ago
dawndawndawndawn
...and the larger galaxies swallow the smaller until they all go down into the biggest galaxy's black hole
and then, it's time for the next Big Bang
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
@Pfalcon1318: I've reviewed that intelligentdesign.org website and it still tries to use Michael Behe's failed Irreducible Complexity argument that even Lehigh University refutes and denounces Behe's Creationist/ID concepts on their website.

They talk about Specific Complexity which they have no definition of as yet, because most complexity in nature is as a result of Evolution. They tried wrongly to use the second law of Thermodynamics but as we all know, that failed too.

I.D. Is only Creationism dressed up to appear somewhat scientific, which it is not, the list of pseudo-scientists working with that the site you referenced are mostly dingbats and dropkicks without a rational brain.

The Discovery Institute after the Dover trials issued a document that was supposed to be secret, highlighting their 5 year plan to get Intelligent Design into public schools, but the document was leaked and I have a copy.
This document proves that the underlying ideology of Intelligent Design is Young Earth Creationism and that I.D. is more about promoting the Christian God as the Creator of The Universe.
Something that website tries to deny or dodge it's way around, their true Motive as outlined in their Prospective Goal.
Since the Discovery Institute is the main body behind Intelligent Design.
Posted by FEARTHEGHUS 2 years ago
FEARTHEGHUS
Why does anyone try to debate these people, some christians and other religous people at least know and trust that evolution is true, but these fundamentalists, they will never change and to try to argue with them is pointless.
Posted by JamesDavisI 2 years ago
JamesDavisI
Within 78 hours, as this is the time limit chosen for each round and I have other pressing matters, especially after an opponent enters the challenge, of each comment I will make a response.
Posted by Pfalcon1318 2 years ago
Pfalcon1318
I would like to note that Intelligent Design does not answer the question of whether or not a "God" exists, but it should be noted that evolution is not the only theory that explains why life exists. Intelligent Design is a SCIENTIFIC theory, not to be confused with a theological explanation.