Heo
religious_debator

There is God

Heo has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Heo

Pro

First of all I would like to apologize that I am a non-native English speaker so my understanding or English is not very excellent.

I would like to debate on the topic whether God exist or not. I am on the Pro side saying that God exist. I am not a Christian expert, but I do believe that God exist and I would like to debate with someone that think that God does not exist. Moreover, I do believe that God that Christian believe is the true God and only God. So my debate would be debating that God exist and there is one true God (Christian God, or the Trinity)

To be honest, I am a first year student and I have to send a debate report to my professor for Christian apologetic class. I just simply want to debate with someone that do not believe there is God.
religious_debator

Con

i am a devoted christian and truly believe that God is real. My evidence? read the bible. so far everything has happened. now we await for the rest
Posted by beefcurtians 1 month ago
beefcurtians
So both of you are debating that god is real? If you want someone to debate that god does not exist, send me a message