KatanaBladeNeko
STALIN

There is Nothing Wrong with Abortions

STALIN

KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

That's it, I'm kicking the hornet's nest here.
STALIN

Con

"There is Nothing Wrong with Abortions"

All I have to do is prove that there is something wrong with Abortions which I can do in one sentence: abortions kill unborn babies.

Abortion is defined as: the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Abortions are unsafe and offend god (applies to people if they are religious).

In many countries, there are cases where women are forced to have abortions if they are carrying a girl.

I believe that all of what I have stated above proves that there IS something wrong with abortions.
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

Well, isn't the decision to get an abortion already tough on the mother? Why do we need more pressure on her?
And also, if all abortions are bad, that means we can't kill pregnant locusts and pests like that. Because that's an abortion.
STALIN

Con

"Well, isn't the decision to get an abortion already tough on the mother? Why do we need more pressure on her?"

The mothing decides whether to get an abortion. However that does not mean that getting an abortion is always the correct decision.

Abortions kill unborn babies which proves that there is something wrong with abortions.

Abortions are also unsafe: another thing wrong with abortions.

Anyway, I have proved that there is something wrong with abortions so this debate is as good as over.
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

KatanaBladeNeko forfeited this round.
STALIN

Con

Win, Pro FF. Vote for CONrade Stalin!!!
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

KatanaBladeNeko forfeited this round.
STALIN

Con

Please vote for me.
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

KatanaBladeNeko forfeited this round.
STALIN

Con

Vote for me please. Pro FF...
Posted by amay 3 years ago
amay
Ndedo, much as I would like to, that's my position too. One of these days I'll propose a debate myself; I'm sure there are many pro-abortionists out there who would love to discuss it.
Posted by ndedo 3 years ago
ndedo
"And also, if all abortions are bad, that means we can't kill pregnant locusts and pests like that. Because that's an abortion."

Really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that you just equated a human baby with an insect larva/egg/life. It's pretty clear that in this debate, the word "abortion" refers to a human one.

@amay, I wouldn't mind debating this if you still wanted to. I would take the pro-life, anti-abortion side though.
Posted by amay 3 years ago
amay
Dammit I'm always too late for these! Would anyone else like to debate this, if I start a debate?
Vote Placed by Subutai 3 years ago
Subutai
KatanaBladeNekoSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.