IntoTheTruth
AlternativeDavid

There is Sufficient Evidence Supporting Biblical Creationism

IntoTheTruth

Pro

Creation Vs. Evolution

Please read before accepting.

My Goal

The title pretty much says it all. In this debate, my goal is to provide sufficient evidence to support Biblical creationism while explaining why evolution is nearly impossible.

Your Goal

Your goal is to provide sufficient evidence to support evolution while explaining why Biblical creationism is nearly impossible.

RULES

1) No cussing, swearing, bullying, or insulting behavior. Ex: calling someone an idiot.

2) Use propper grammar and spelling; it helps the other person understand the point you're trying to get across.

3) Please state your sources.

Thank you for reading, and good luck!
AlternativeDavid

Con

I accept this debate.
IntoTheTruth

Pro

IntoTheTruth forfeited this round.
AlternativeDavid

Con

I figured this would happen. You'd think that the instigator would come back for his own debate. Or at least give an argument.
IntoTheTruth

Pro

IntoTheTruth forfeited this round.
AlternativeDavid

Con

AlternativeDavid forfeited this round.
IntoTheTruth

Pro

IntoTheTruth forfeited this round.
AlternativeDavid

Con

AlternativeDavid forfeited this round.
IntoTheTruth

Pro

IntoTheTruth forfeited this round.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
There is no evidence for a Creator either.
All evidence pointed at so far by Creationists is purely Subjective and Fallacious.
There is more evidence that combinations of organic matter produce life, because that is what our cells are composed of.
That is more proof than there is for a Creator.
They have discovered that there are far less complex molecules capable of self replicating than RNA.
Those are now believed to be the building blocks for living cells.
Because all RNA is about is producing Proteins.
If Proteins themselves can replicate/synthesize at the beginning, there was initially no need for RNA.
It's only when more complex proteins were needed or evolved that RNA became necessary.
Posted by AlternativeDavid 3 years ago
AlternativeDavid
Cheyenne, we know how suns are formed, yet cannot create one ourselves. Just because we can't do something yet doesn't mean it's not possible.
Posted by cheyennebodie 3 years ago
cheyennebodie
Call it what you will. It still comes out of the same stew pot.And WHERE is your evidence.You have NONE. All those thing to a clear thinker will dismiss it as pure conjecture.LIke I said. You like using all those scientific words to give yourself a false sense of credibility. But I can read right through that.Just put the collective brains of all you wizards of smart out there and create life. S**t or get off the pot, as they used to say in my day.

If you wizards have the answers about molecules. then do something.You are boring me with your " intelligence".
Posted by AlternativeDavid 3 years ago
AlternativeDavid
Cheyennebodie look up abiogenesis. Comparing evolution to creationism is comparing wheels to video games. They're incompatible. Abiogenesis is what should be compared to creationism
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Abiogenesis is the most probable cause of life on planet Earth.

It has more evidence than Creation has.
We even know that meteorites have more of the basic organic molecules than is required to produce life.

70 amino acids have been found in meteorites, only 20 of those are required for life.
They have also that by impacting those meteorites into the Earth surfaces, complex molecules are formed.
Those complex molecules may be the source of the original life forms.
Though it is also possible that chemical reactions near volcanic vents in the oceans also produced life.
The very first cell walls could easily be formed from simple lipids.
Just as many current cell walls are also lipid based.

Evolution is a Fact, regardless of how life originated.
Whether by Aliens, God or Abiogenesis, Evolution is still a fact, as the origins of life to Evolution is irrelevant.
Posted by MykSkodar 3 years ago
MykSkodar
I'm not AlternativeDavid, this isn't my debate. My debate, which you refused to take part in, was about the theory of evolution being a fact.

Our conversation started when I said:
"Cheyennebodie, you're very confused about evolution and scientific concepts."

Seems you're not just confused about evolution and science, you're just confused in general. Frustrated as well perhaps. You keep starting up debates that aren't debates, but an opportunity to vent, writing your rant and then forfeiting following rounds. Perhaps frustrated about how your life turned out. Well I'm not going to be your personal outlet and neither should anyone. Basta!
Posted by cheyennebodie 3 years ago
cheyennebodie
Easy means because you day dumb things. You say that how life started is not relevant. And yet it is the crux of your debate. Since you refute creation.Then you have to have an alternate " theory" how it happened . That thought had to have crossed your mind. If it did not, then you are a very foolish man. Answer that question and you will come to the knowledge of the truth.
Posted by MykSkodar 3 years ago
MykSkodar
You're right, insulting me is the easy thing to do. A much harder thing to do would be to address the points I have actually made in the comments. Glad we agree you took the easy option.

The evolution vs. creationism debate is one created and fostered by creationists, so it is really to them that you should ask this question. Properly speaking, there is no real debate. The scientific consensus is that the theory of evolution is a fact. Creationists advance ideas that are in blatant contradiction with that fact, namely that species have existed in the same form since life began (which is claimed to be 6,000 years ago, contradicting geology, astronomy, particle physics [radioactive decay] in addition to evolution).

Honestly, the fact that they advance that God did it all is not the problem with Creationism. The problem is the age of the Earth they advance and the fact that they see species as fixed. A lot of religious scientists espouse both God and evolution. Some of the more virulent opponents of Creationism, such as Kenneth Miller and Francis Collins (director of the NIH), are devout Christians. They see evolution as God's ingenious work. Not my view, but why not. That view is certainly more coherent than Young Earth Creationism, a view that has no scientific support and enjoys very little support outside of the US and Turkey in the Western hemisphere.

I have nothing else to add. You're a broken record. I tell you that evolution is not about the beginning of life, you continue asking scientists to create life. I tell you that two random species can't possibly create viable offspring, you insist that scientists make them. What you think is evolution is not evolution. It's a strawman of evolution. Neither of us believe in your version of evolution. I accept the actual theory of evolution, while you fail to comprehend it. At least I have the courtesy to understand Creationism (and reject it with reason!)
Posted by cheyennebodie 3 years ago
cheyennebodie
myk: I am insulting the way you think. Because it is easy to do.
Posted by cheyennebodie 3 years ago
cheyennebodie
I ask you one more time. Will you get together with all the wizards of smart evolutionists and just create life. It should not be that hard.From all the knowledge you seem to enjoy, coupled with all the knowledge on evolution vs. creation, then why not.If you say that evolution is nothing to do with starting life, then WHY is it that evolution is always VS. creation .Why is it that you people never tell us les fortunate in the intelligence department how life started. You are the ones who run away with your fingers in your ears not wanting to deal with that subject. How life started is infinitely more important than its ins and outs as living organisms.