Pegasus
InVinoVeritas

There is a conspiracy to ethnically cleanse white people in Europe, America and Australia

InVinoVeritas
Started: 5/13/2012 Category: News

Pegasus

Pro

- White majority societies are constantly told by mass media that their replacement by "multi-cultural" societies is needed for economical success (yet, since the start of multi-culturalism, the public debt has actually balooned in most white majority countries)
- They are told that opposing their replacement is a psychological disease called RACISM. White advocates are demonized. The same media glorify african, jewish or muslim ethnic identities. The target seems to be white identity only
InVinoVeritas

Con

All right. I accept this debate. I'd like to ask my opponent to please restate his main arguments and provide evidence.
Pegasus

Pro

I you need evidence of the constant push for multi-culturalism in Europe and America, then I dont think you really know what I am talking about and I may have to ignore this post and the debate the same debate with someone else

After all, my intention is not to win a debate a format, but to get this idea across:

MAY BE MULTICULTURISM IS NOT GOOD FOR EUROPEANS AT ALL??

Or may be it is not enough evidence?:
InVinoVeritas

Con

I will concede that multiculturalism is PRESENT in Europe and the United States, based on demographic figures. I see no reason to believe that there is a so-called "push" for multiculturalism.

Why is multiculturalism not good for Europeans? Because of your video that states that there are extremist Muslim rapists in Norway? That means that multiculturalism is, all in all, bad? Really...?

I wonder if my opponent will actually argue his case.
Pegasus

Pro

"I see no reason to believe that there is a so-called "push" for multiculturalism"
Ask all the victims of the "race relations" law, speaking against multiculturalism can lead to jail and fines. the BNP was forced to change its constitution to become multi-culti or face fines

"there are extremist Muslim rapists in Norway?"
They would not even be there in Norway if it was not for multiculturalism. Those women are VICTIMS of multiculturalism, they didnt have to be raped, there was no need!!
InVinoVeritas

Con

"[S]peaking against multiculturalism can lead to jail and fines."
That's not true at all. Freedom of Speech.

This example of multipleculturalism (i.e., radical Muslims in Norway) has led to negative conflicts. Therefore, all multiculturalism is bad.

The opponent has shown no evidence relating to the resolution about a "conspiracy." I don't even know what he is trying to get across now.
Posted by anachronist 5 years ago
anachronist
Yay, the bigots are defeated yet again. I think he forgot that rapists are white too...
Posted by InVinoVeritas 5 years ago
InVinoVeritas
Epic Fail
Posted by MouthWash 5 years ago
MouthWash
Epic Fail
Posted by Pegasus 5 years ago
Pegasus
I would like to know what are the benefits of multi-culturalism, as I have only seen bad results
1) Increase of rapes of london, Norway, Sweden
2) Increase of gang violence and maras in South California and other places that have imported millions of immigrants
3) Importation of terrorists and conflicts from other countries, leading to terrorist attacks that would have not happened otherwise
4) As the white percent of population lowers, the crime rises: See paris and Detroit
5) Enforced multiculturalism and the prohibition of segregation in America have had a terrible consequence for white women: 30 000 white women have been raped by blacks every year. There are basically no cases of the other way around (statistics from FBI, Color of Crime)

also you seem to have no idea of what the race-relations act is, europe does not have freedom of speech

While America may have some more, asking Derbyshire from National Review what happens if you talk against multiculturalism

YEP. You get fired

The facts that there are no good results coming from multiculturism, yet it is enforced as law, shows that there are some sinister motives behind it
Posted by InVinoVeritas 5 years ago
InVinoVeritas
"This example of multipleculturalism (i.e., radical Muslims in Norway) has led to negative conflicts. Therefore, all multiculturalism is bad" was meant to be in quotes, representing Pro's logic.
Posted by Pegasus 5 years ago
Pegasus
the video linked in is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJubxHYt4Q

but the filter removed it
Vote Placed by JacobHession 5 years ago
JacobHession
PegasusInVinoVeritasTied
Reasons for voting decision: Clear Con victory.
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 5 years ago
RoyLatham
PegasusInVinoVeritasTied
Reasons for voting decision: A conspiracy requires that people consciously work together to achieve a specific purpose, in this case ethnic cleansing. Pro did not offer a trace of evidence of coordination to achieve the goal. Many people promote multi-culturalism as a good in itself, but they do not conspire for ethnic cleansing by any stretch of the imagination.
Vote Placed by frozen_eclipse 5 years ago
frozen_eclipse
PegasusInVinoVeritasTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro hasnt proved his argument at all. His source is irrelevant so sources are tied.
Vote Placed by Travniki 5 years ago
Travniki
PegasusInVinoVeritasTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had a BOP to show us a conspiracy, and he argued that the media hates whites, and gave no evidence