BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Masterful

There is a difference between a black person and a nigger

Masterful has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

There is a difference between a black person and a nigger.

A black person, is an African American, or a respectable black human being. For example, Martin Luther King Jr, Michael Jackson, and Stevie Wonder.

A nigger is, for example, a blood, crip, drug dealer, rapper, and black lives matter member.

Post your next round, if you dare.
Masterful

Con

My stance is, they're all niggers.

I'm not even racist. I love blacks, sometimes when I haven't choked the chicken in a while I can view weird porn, such as nigger porn.
Do you know how long it takes a black woman to take a sh*t? Nine months.

My argument is, a nigger is always a black person. We know this. Therefore it must be true that nigger is synonymous with black person.
One cannot be black and claim to be anything other than a niggin nigger.

Thank you and I humbly await your argument.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Innocent black people don't do drugs, and killing. Only niggers do that.
Masterful

Con

You don't get to called a nigger just because you steal and like to do crack. If that were the case, your mother would be a nigger.

When a baby nigger is born, there is no changing that baby, there is no helping that baby. It will always be a nigger and it will always want to steal your bike.

You refer to blacks as though they are actual people. This infuriates me. To be defined as a person you need sentience, civility and a societal job. These are things that blacks lack and therefore cannot be defined as people, leaving the only word to describe them as the word NIGGERS.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Characterising all black people instead of the many that steal as niggers is racist, not only calling the niggers, the niggers.
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
No. There is no difference between a white person and a white nigger. A sand nigger and a arab. A cool nigger and one from Greenland. A yellow nigger and an asian...
Posted by MRAAJ 1 month ago
MRAAJ
"Do you know how long it took Bryan's mother to take a sh*t?...

Nine months as well." LOOOOOOOL,
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 month ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
This will be a good debate.