legodude123
Victor_syko

There is lots of problems with superman

Started: 12/31/2013 Category: TV

legodude123

Pro

Rules
Round 1 accept
Round 2 argument
Round 3 or 4 rebuttal
Closing round 5
If these rules arent followed there is a problem

Format
No copy and paste resources because I have a phone
And no trolls
My opponent will argue that there is nothing wrong with Super Man
legodude123

Pro

We all know that superman is a super hero that has saved people from cities and is able to lift heavy weights and is able to travel faster then the speed of light. But of course there are many problems with Superman which causes his fans to hate him reasons in my argument
" He is too powerful
Before you Superman fans go against me I would like to say he is too strong and you all know it. He is too strong and if really makes no sense to give a superhero incredible speed and incredible strength and incredible senses. It just makes the charater boring and really puts a down fall on the hero too. Like you can give him powers but not powers that he will just be as strong as a god like atleast green lantern have powers but he does not act like a guy who keeps winning and never stops. Superman has too man powers so hes too overated like who in there minds will go and make someone to go through dimmensions and lift up 40 tons. it really makes barely any sense.
" His weakness
First of all his weakness is kyrptonite. Before you all shout you dont like me because I bet you afther I post this everyone will say ," thats not true" well it is and its true. Many peope have told me he can survive kyrptonite. And they also said you need kyrptonite as big as your suitcase to affect him. It is true cause most people I met have said that so you cant try to put something against me to stop that because its true and you know it. If his born weakness is kryptonite how come he could survive a 1 pound of kryptonite ?makes no sense
Another he gets his powers from the yellow Sun. Now what if he was away from it does that mean he losses them? No!! This really makes no sense if his powers were from the yellow sun he must lose it when hes away from it. Now there is lots of things wrong with it.
" he makes people think he is incincible
Just to go for all his fans all I just said he is power. Powerful and Invincible is not the same.

Reasons why he is not
1. He got beaten by batman really a human vs superman and superman failed

2. Got beaten by Lex and same thing hes a human and superman fails

3. He has weaknesses

4. He got his but wooped by doomsday and call him invincible

5. Super nova yeah right these lies he was unconscious while in super nova

He is not invincible
There are many more reasons but they will be shared later on.
Just a note
I will not compete with Superman fanboys and how they disagreed.
I can hear you guys looking saying that " he needs to read more commics" and " no you suck" or "so" well I wont compete with mean comments just to put that out
Victor_syko

Con

Super man also known as Kal-El is a wonderful figure that portrays bravery, honesty, loyalty, and power. He was sent to Earth by his parents to carry on the dying race of the Kryptonians. Super man is not only a hero, but he is a symbol, a symbol that tells the Earth what should and shouldn't be done. He is powerful yes, but for a good reason. To help the needy and weak. He may sound boring, but if I were those people who just got saved because of his super strength, I wouldn't be talking. He has a weakness, but if he didn't he'd be too "over-powered" based on your arguments. He wins to make sure he can fight for another day, he fights to make sure that the world is safe. What my opponent is trying to say is that Superman is too powerful and should be weaker so that he can't defeat villains like Doomsday and not be fast enough to rescue someone that might fall. To make things even more confusing, he didn't state a source for any of his claims. BTW my source is www.dccomics/superman.com
legodude123

Pro

You broke a rule and I said no copy and paste and you rebutted in round 2 round 3 and 4 rebuttals. I cant put resources because I have a phone I told you in the first round. rule.
My rebuttal
Your wrong that he is not over powered. If he is not like I said if he is not how come he can survive kryptonite in certain situations. Explain that will you. He is because he is overated and has been stated in many articles that he is too over powered
Great I know he wins to save but super fans say he is invincible and people also said he has special endurance. But for real like he never bleeds like every hero loses but try win in the end atleast they put you to suspense. But when they come put superman debates they be saying " who will win" like for real who do you think . He should win but not at the , point where he just punches them threw a dimension. When in my argument stated " hes too powerful that he needs to be weaker" I said hes powerful but watching him win is boring. Thats just that.
You dont need to punch a person into into a dimension just to kill them or lift a planet like is that called for. For example spiderman didn't have same superior strength to punch a planet but he could save people. Like I said you broke a rule I said no copy and paste how to paste on a phone. If you can answer I will use it on further debates. Please note while voting pay attention to who did what. I gave specific reasons with clear examples as if you were talking about doomsday and you said I said he should be weaker then him. The motto in every super hero show or comic says good guys always win. They shouldn't make superman a freaken god when hes really not. If they made him weaker they would make doomsday weaker then superman.
Victor_syko

Con

Victor_syko forfeited this round.
legodude123

Pro

Nothing to refute against
Victor_syko

Con

Victor_syko forfeited this round.
legodude123

Pro

As my opponent basically forfeits two rounds I would like to say that here I am closing the whole statement.
I will share two more ideas of problems with Superman
- Superman has too many versions of him and its true. Later on in the golden ages Superman was more weaker then the ones they have here in the silver ages. Now silver age Superman is basically a overrated character in the series showing that Superman was overrated many people are saying ' Superman can lift 8 planets out of the orbit' and they also said 'oh he ripped up a galaxy' they also love to say this the most ' He can kill Spawn'. Later on Superman Prime has came out and claim to be very overrated. Then later on comes super boy and super girl then wonder women. This what I mean by too many versions of Superman.
And I end this debate and finalized and I think this is me at my worst but voters you decide if he doesn't forfit
Victor_syko

Con

Victor_syko forfeited this round.
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
Yeah he is a gay guy who everyone thinks can rip out a galaxy and I am not going to read his comics so I am not going to read his comments for anyone to tell me to go read all star superjerk
And watch spiderman he is 10x better then crap man
Posted by Gokualwayswin 3 years ago
Gokualwayswin
Lol true but I dare you to say that infront of superman fans
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
I hate superman he's a faggot and gay guy in a costume with his underwear and his creators give him stupid powers up to the point where he is
OP!!
Posted by Gokualwayswin 3 years ago
Gokualwayswin
A 20 supernovas can only destroy Venus Mars earth murcery. Lol! Cells kamehameha can destroy a solar system.
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
Wow Con was doing well till he forfeited well Pro gets his points.
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
Omg 200 views
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
This could be on the cover
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
The vid shows hes way to powerful
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Superman really needs to lighten up