invisibledeity
bornofgod

There is no God!

bornofgod

invisibledeity

Pro

There is no God!

Clearly, the abrhamic God oft the bible is a SICK JOKE!!

"The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 13:16 NLT)

How can something like this be from a GOOD GOD??? good god, that's ridiculous!!

Answer my questions, pbornofgod!!!

It takes COMMON SENSE to know that anyone who commands such DISGUSTING things is a sick deluded HUMAN BEING, and not a divine deity!! Is this god's divine will???

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Clearly a madeup imaginatory disgusting being!!!!
bornofgod

Con

It appears you are angry at religious people who keep telling you about their gods and then quote the scriptures to try prove to you that these gods exist. Well I agree with you that their gods DON"T exist because they only exist in their imaginations by reading words in a book.

Anyone can read a book and pretend they know something such as reading a biography of a former U. S. president and pretend they know all about being a president. or reading a Superman comic book and pretending to be Superman.

However, the God who came into my mind on December 8th, 1979, while I was still a bad alcoholic, wasn't joking with me when He spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". From that point on, I've been obeying all his commands in my mind for over 34 years now.

Not only did He remove my desire to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes three years later, He forced me into Christianity in 1984 to start reading the Bible for a couple years, but only for two years. He only wanted me to get symbolic terms memorized for when He began having me write for Him 24 years later on June 16th, 2008.

During the time He forced me into Christianity, He had me witness five pastors of churches I attended get the boot for having sex outside of their marriages. One of them was having sexual intercourse with his three daughters while they were living at home. All these things I witnessed, including my own selfishness and sexual relations with other women was to show me that there was no truth in this world, especially when He had me study about the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the first three months of 2006. Soon after spending hundreds of hours trying to figure out who attacked our country, God let me know there was no truth in this world.

My 34 year story about my obedience to God's commandments can be a very long one but if you don't believe me, then it's not worth my time trying to tell you this story. Besides, it's kind of boring to most people who have no clue who our Creator is.

So let's get to the point of who we are. It was our invisible Creator who I've been obeying for 34 years who has taught me all about how we were created. He has let me know that not ONE Christian has ever been used by Him to speak from His invisible knowledge which no man can ever see. That's because His knowledge is invisible vibrations that we know as energy today.

In order to talk about the things I've been taught by Him, I have to go deep into quantum mechanics that most physicists don't even know about yet. If you don't understand quantum theory, I can teach this to you by using similar analogies that God used in my mind to help me understand what invisible vibrations are all about.

If you're here to try argue with me, then you better understand quantum mechanics deeper than any physicist has ever gone before. Are you ready for the challenge?
invisibledeity

Pro

invisibledeity forfeited this round.
bornofgod

Con

It's impossible to argue with the invisible knowledge of God spoken through an illusion called a saint. The man who forfeited this argument learned that in one testimony.
Posted by hayhen13 1 year ago
hayhen13
bornofgod,

Why do you dismiss all other Gods except yours?
Why do you believe your God is true?
Do I have free-will?
Is god ominiscient?
Why did God only speak to you through you mind?
Posted by NiqashMotawadi3 2 years ago
NiqashMotawadi3
"I forfeited to PROVE to my opponent that I could still beat him even if I didn't argue!!! LOL!!! HE WILL LOSE!"

Except that he won.
Posted by bornofgod 2 years ago
bornofgod
I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.
Posted by invisibledeity 2 years ago
invisibledeity
I forfeited to PROVE to my opponent that I could still beat him even if I didn't argue!!! LOL!!! HE WILL LOSE!
Posted by Tophatdoc 2 years ago
Tophatdoc
[Shakes head in shame]
Posted by wordy 2 years ago
wordy
Lol
Posted by TheLastMan 2 years ago
TheLastMan
Trolololololo
Posted by bornofgod 2 years ago
bornofgod
The Religion forum is where I've been posting since last June. I can share with you in a private setting if you want, also, like email, messages within this website or by Skype. I have nothing to hide so whatever questions you may have about how we were created or about the past, present and future, I can give you answers directly from our Creator. But that only depends on what our Creator gives you to think about. I don't have any control over that. All He has me do is to keep you focused on what He's trying to tell you so this may require, at times, to get in your face and tell you to listen instead of listening to your own thoughts that may deceive you. This is called rebuking your old thoughts so you can focus on something you've never heard before.
Posted by ElCoyote 2 years ago
ElCoyote
which forum?
Posted by bornofgod 2 years ago
bornofgod
I've been posting in this forum for several months so there's a lot to choose from if you want to learn about the invisible us.
Vote Placed by Pitbull15 2 years ago
Pitbull15
invisibledeitybornofgodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Because Because Because. Screw you, Invisibledeity!
Vote Placed by johnlubba 2 years ago
johnlubba
invisibledeitybornofgodTied
Reasons for voting decision: BOG IS God manifest to instruct us of his divine message through DDO, Then it's up to the select few to spread the good news. And why did Pro forfeit, it cost him points.
Vote Placed by TheLastMan 2 years ago
TheLastMan
invisibledeitybornofgodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Fap fap fap
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
invisibledeitybornofgodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited which gave the conduct to con. Con had better S&G. While I'm not so sure about con's story, it went unchallenged.
Vote Placed by donald.keller 2 years ago
donald.keller
invisibledeitybornofgodTied
Reasons for voting decision: The greatest debate in history... And Pro ffs... Conduct: Pro ff'd the debate. Arguments: Con's simply went entirely unchallenged.