There is no "final boss of the internet"

Started: 5/2/2014 Category: Funny

There's no final boss of the internet the internet is a social system not a video game it just has video games. He's just a made-up character create by 9spaceking.

Final Boss- a boss that must be defeated at the end of something, usually a video game
The internet- A series of connections to multiple devices. Used to obtain information.

There is indeed a final boss of the internet.

I look forward to the arguments..

Your argument doesn't prove there's a final boss of the internet.

Point 1: your definition of "The Internet" hardly applies to video games at all because they are very different from the internet. the internet is used for many things that video games are not. Examples:

1. Forums
2. Debates
3. Polls
4. Opinion questions
5. Reliable info

Point 2: Video games are almost always better than the internet. Have you heard the theme of Tabuu from Super Smash Bros Brawl? It's awesome and makes Tabuu himself even more fun to fight.

Point 3: If he existed, he really would jump out at you and kill you, as 9spaceking stated he would in his debate with jonnonbon: "trolling badge." I did what the "last page of the internet" said exactly as it said, but nobody jumped out at me or even killed me.

Conclusion: there is no final boss of the internet because the internet is not a video game and is always inferior to video games, and because the link to his "lair" is invalid.

Your turn.

The final boss of the internet does indeed exist. He is out there, and he has already shown up and eaten your face. You can never stop seeing it. It now controls the entire world.

(here is the trolling badge debate : )

1. Yes, it is used for more than just the internet. However, when it was made, it was used primarily to exchange information. So, for consistency through out the argument, that is what it is. Information.

2. The final boss:
It is usually the biggest and baddest monster/challenge that you must face at the end of a simulation. Often used in video games, however, clearly applicable to other things besides that.

in that case, what is the final boss?
3. 9spaceking was terribly misinformed about the last page. That is why no one has ever defeated the final boss, except for me. Instead, I have eaten the final boss's face. (It tastes shockingly good!)

He claimed that the President is against the last page of the internet, but if you do a tracert in the command line to the URL, you can see that it actually goes through Washington's servers. Then, it goes to Amazon.

That's right. Amazon owns Washington!

People made claims on 'Corporate America', but they were right! America is run bu Amazon!. Amazon now is as big as Walmart! Clearly, they have made some loopholes to get to the top.

4. Since it is the biggest corporate enterprise in America, it is the biggest and baddest thing on the internet. Thus, it is the final boss!

(Also, since 9spaceking just he now owes me a jar of peanut butter)

Now, I think it is your turn against the final boss of the internet.

Hmmm... Not sure if you're talking about the final boss of the internet or the internet itself, but I'll try to respond either way.

The final boss of the internet did not eat my face off. If he did, I would be dead already and therefore my argument would not yet have been posted. I'll prove it by describing my profile picture. Let's see, uh... Is it the American flag? Nah. Is it a guy dressed for a prom? Nope. Is it Abe Lincoln? Nuh-uh. Is it an FBI agent in a top hat? Certainly not. Oh wait I think I know what it is! It's Uncle Sam! I'm so glad to see him! :D

You can't see him, and he does nothing. Anything you claim he causes is coming from brain damage and can be scientifically,y proven to have nothing to do with him (and without disproving Satan, mind you.)

If you are talking about the internet itself:

1. "... That is what it is, information." The same logic is applicable to a non-gaming website (DDO, for example).

2. You argued that there was a need to beat the final boss. However, there is no real need to beat Amazon at anything at all because they are a bunch of puny wimps who would easily lose to a little Pabumon in a fight.

3. Your third argument is irrelevant to this debate, therefore so is your fourth, because it doesn't matter if the final boss of the internet is at the final page of the internet or not, just whether he exists or not.

My point was trying to define what the internet was, and what would be the final boss of the internet. Since Amazon made the last page, and since Amazon is one of the (very suspicious) rising companies in America, and also clearly owns the site, it is the final boss of the internet. I have explained everything.
There is no NEED in the final boss.
Also, you saw the page, clearly. And clearly, your face has been eaten by the atrocity, because you did not understand its message, thus it ate your face clean off your face.

Loveshismom forfeited this round.

My opponent has forfeited the round! He has been clearly consumed by the final boss! Everyone, run in fear!

The final boss didn't eat my face off. He was too full from eating other peoples faces off! He's still sick! Quick! Someone inform Chuck Norris or he military or whoever! We can still defeat him!

My opponent clearly thinks he does exist! That is a concession! Points please...

It exists!

*quite* nom nom nom...

What is that?

nom nom nom om om nom

Oh, no! It is the monster! Quick! Call a code!

(What code?)

191 you idiot!

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

Ahhhh! My face! Oh the humanity!
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
lol, no, there is no real physical boss, but virtual, yes, he/she is real.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
Vote Placed by SNP1 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited a round (conduct Con). Con had a couple source, Pro had none (sources Con).