silvertechfilms
ju

There is no god.

silvertechfilms

silvertechfilms

Pro

When people say, "I'd like to thank god for helping me win this award."
Okay, what did he do rig the election? Mind control people? Eliminate the competition? and besides, why instead of helping people that ACTUALLY NEED IT, would he help you win an award?!
ju

Con

God is true. 1. Look at this song: God is not died
God has a book called the bible and the bible contain true word. If there was no God, then why is there bibles and why is there sites of bible versus. Second of all, God made the universe. People say about the big bang theory is real, but that is just a theory to cover up about God. God made water, dirt, everything you can imagine. And there is a legend that earth will be destroyed. So, there is war, more hurricane, terror, and lots of thing. And there is really heaven if you believe. There is only one rue God, and it is our LORD and Jesus.
silvertechfilms

Pro

*dead
*contains
*are there
*No "about"

"And there is really heaven if you believe." So if I don't believe, then there isn't a Heaven?

Why only mention "Dirt" and "Water" by name? Aren't there far better things he supposedly created than that?

Why believe the bible? What makes that true?
In science we do test to find things out, you blindly follow orders from a book.

*Lord
ju

Con

I HAD CAPTALIZED ALMOST!!! Still, then can you provide information how the big bang theory? Then could scientist can provide how the universe was form? NO!! God is true THE BIBLE CONTAINS EVERYTHING EVERYTHING I SAID!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS CHURCHES????? MOST OF THEM ARE CHRISTAN!!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYONE!! THEN, CAN YOU PROVE HOW TECHNOLOGY IS MADE??? THEN HOW ABOUT BASEBALL OR HOW BRAIN WAS MADE?? IS THAT ALL SCIENCE??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVERYTHING AROUND HAVE TO DEAL WITH SCIENCE, POLITICS, ETC!!!!!!!!!!
silvertechfilms

Pro

The Big Bang:

we do not know.
The Big Bang theory only explains what happens AFTER expansion begins. It does not even try to explain why the universe was in it's "initial" state of very high energy density.

The Big Bang theory is based on the observation that the expansion does exist (it is real, we can't ignore it), and that the universe was hotter (and more dense) in the past than it is now.

This can be observed because of the "slow" speed of light. Whenever we look very far (in distance), we also look into the past: because light took time to get here. When we look at galaxies at 1 billion light-years in distance, we are seeing the universe as it was a billion years ago.

The Big Bang theory combines knowledge from many branches of science (physics, chemistry...) so that we can follow the changes that are caused as the average temperature (= energy density) drops with the expansion.

When we use the theory to go back in time (trying to guess how it all started), we get to a point where the temperature is too high -- this is called the Planck Temperature.

We do not know what existed (if anything) before that. What we do know is : at that temperature, matter could not exist, even the forces could not exist. Only pure energy.

But we do know that matter can be made from pure energy (as long as it fits with the famous equation: E = m c^2).

Since we cannot analyze the expansion before that moment, we do not know what was there. Even weirder: according to our calculations, we do not even know if "time" (as we perceive it) existed before that moment.

So we are not even sure if the word "before" makes any sense when we apply it to that moment.

Those are the reasons why I said that the answer is relatively easy: we do not know, and we know that we do not know, and we accept that it is possible that we will never know.

However, science always tries to know. Some scientists are working on possibilities. For example, if the universe really does have more dimensions that the ones we can imagine, then there is a way to go around the problem and find a "before".

But it would be in a very different type of universe. Our present universe would have "banged" from another type of universe, probably one with more dimensions (up to 11, maybe).

The 11-dimension example (this is still very hypothetical):

---

The real name of the theory is not Big Bang. This name was given by an adversary of the theory (Fred Hoyle) to make fun of the theory and to confuse people. It worked, because there are people who still think there was an actual explosion.

No explosion. Just an expansion that is still going on (in other words, we are still inside the Big Bang).

---

If the universe really is infinite (in spatial extent), then it does not need to expand into anything. It expands into itself.

Imagine the present universe to be infinite. Take any distance in the universe. Go ahead, make it as big as you can. No, even bigger, don't be shy.

Now double this distance. Does it still fit in the infinite universe. Yes it does. The total universe did not have to grow for your new distance to fit.

You can try a similar trick with numbers:
Take ALL the numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
multiply them by 2
you get 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...

Did you create any new numbers? No. Even though the new list (the even numbers) should extend twice as far as the original list (all the numbers), it still fits inside the original list.

That is the "fun" part of dealing with infinities. It may create some headaches (many people don't like dealing with infinities) but it also solves other headaches.

In this case, it solves the problem of trying to figure out if the universe has to expand into something else. However, it brings in the "problem" that it was already infinite at the Planck Time.
ju

Con

Then how was the universe form? Then how did the milky way from? Was it just here? No, then if there is no information prove, then did it made by itself? No, and that leave to that God made it.
silvertechfilms

Pro

The answer to how the universe formed I already answered in the previous round.

Same thing applies to the milky way.

When you wake up, does god do that? No, it's your body. After it has all of the energy that it needs, it wakes up, because it doesn't need anymore.

I'm guessing that you are probably a literalist based on your previous arguments, If so, here is a question for you. During the supposed great flood, The ark was loaded with two of each kind of animal. (two clean and two dirty) So, what happened to all of the fungi, plants, protists, or any of those life forms? They wouldn't survive under all that water.
ju

Con

Like I said, God, could do anything. So he can prevent it and made them go away. No one knows what kind of animals are in there. The Internet is 50% true and some times 50% false. And in your argument before, did you saw it? Then, I have a question. Will science be able to know how our brain was born? And how did human formed? By throwing rocks? No, or by evolving? maybe. But, how was that first human ever to live on earth born? Did they have egg and by science, one of them was a human? Can you prove that? And I am warning you that don't use wiki on your arguments anymore because they are nonsense!!!
silvertechfilms

Pro

silvertechfilms forfeited this round.
ju

Con

So, he has forfeited his debate. So, I will tell one more thing about that there is god. God exist ! THEN HOW ARE WE HUMAN BORN FROM? I ASK YOU PEOPLE. YOU DON'T KNOW AND EVEN SCIENCE DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER. IS THERE HEAVEN and hell? THERE WILL BE BUT WITH SCIENCE, NOTHING CAN PROVE THAT THERE IS NO HEAVEN and hell. So, as for the last debater, I will close the debate that I am victorious from my opponent. Thank you
Posted by ju 3 years ago
ju
Let do it quickly!! I don't have all day you know!!
Posted by Jeffere_Von_McBockderson 3 years ago
Jeffere_Von_McBockderson
Oh levianta I oh am sorry I was am write news fanfic for god in. It will to be great!
Posted by Levianta 3 years ago
Levianta
mmm jeffere white boy (if u a white boy) u know u double posted rite?
Jeffere_Von_McBockderson
You are now the shroud turin is of to fake left? It only is was for real in fake! You can't not doing using debating.
Jeffere_Von_McBockderson
Posted by MakeTrue 3 years ago
MakeTrue
Ju, my son... mention the Shroud of Turin, for my holy son, your Lord and Redeemer, Jesus Christ has imprinted his beauteous face unto it...
Posted by 134340Goat 3 years ago
134340Goat
Just going to comment seriously now, there actually is scientific proof that particles exist which can literally form out of thin air. Indeed, something coming from nothing, no god required.
Posted by ju 3 years ago
ju
haha!^ _^ lololololol
Posted by 134340Goat 3 years ago
134340Goat
Wow you have a lot of comments here already, lol. This is a popular place!
Jeffere_Von_McBockderson
I am decided that for you to be wrong, if god isn't exist that i dis agree to that
Vote Placed by sorar3 3 years ago
sorar3
silvertechfilmsjuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeiting is fine by me. The con wasn't saying anything too special anyway.