KingVeridical
SirBadgerLock

There is no life after death.

KingVeridical has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

KingVeridical

Pro

There is no proof that when you die there is anything after it.
When you die there is no life after death.

Anyone believing otherwise, although optimistic, is not thinking rationally.

Death is very simple, you die, and that is it, your consciousness ceases to exist and your body no longer functions, then your flesh decays and your bones are left for archeologists to find centuries later.
SirBadgerLock

Con

Though there may not be sufficient evidence of a life after death, there is nothing that states that there is simply nothing.

I view the world as a fraction of a trillion on whats actually out there, with so much more to discover, do you think it's fair to make the ignorant argument that "there is simply nothing" when we have explored so little of the universe, and even our own world?
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
If there is life after death.. I (a) do not know, but I (b) will when I (a) is gone. If there is no life after death only I (a) existed. If there is life after death only I (b) will exist. But when did I (b) start to exist and how.
This could be fun for I (a)...The super position of everything.
https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by LKTrinidad 1 year ago
LKTrinidad
So we don't know as to whether there's no life after death, we're CLUELESS. Then how in the world are you able to conclude death is the end? Biased statement.
Posted by cloebowie 1 year ago
cloebowie
Just as no one can prove there is, no one can prove there isn't, meaning one theory is just as undetermined as the other.