loveu157
mortimor

There is no meaning of life

loveu157

Pro

I will be debating that there is no meaning of life.

My opponent should be someone that thinks there is one set meaning of life.

Please use the first round for your argument.
mortimor

Con

Good evening,

I would like to say that love (finding a soul mate to be with you for an eternal afterlife) and love (loving all people on earth to attain peace) is the meaning of life, but I believe something else is the major meaning of life:

Reproduction. We are here to reproduce. For what reason? Not sure. Humans are just test subjects. Our creator put a bunch of cells on a petri dish (Earth) and here we are growing and progressing. He/She is sitting somewhere far away taking notes, gathering the information He/She is seeking. There are bacteria that serve 0 purpose. They literally do nothing but reproduce. We are like them, but with intelligence.
loveu157

Pro

good argument, but i see some flaws.

God is supposed to be all knowing and all powerful. If this is true then why would we be in a test for the creator to gather more information. If god wants us to be fruitful and multiply then why do not all humans grow up to obey gods command.

I think there is no meaning because everyone is different. Humans are the evolved species of common ancestors that lived so long ago. This has been proven. Even back then those creatures were able to do different things that they wanted to. If there is one set meaning then why doesn't god make sure that everyone does it. Actually everyone does different things in there life so how can there be one common goal?

God did not make free will nor can you prove that god exist. Nothing but personal beliefs dictates the way we live our life.
mortimor

Con

Yah those are good points! I forfeit :)
loveu157

Pro

thats a shame
mortimor

Con

I forfeit
loveu157

Pro

loveu157 forfeited this round.
mortimor

Con

i forfeit
Posted by loveu157 4 years ago
loveu157
fun while it lasted
Posted by AirForce 4 years ago
AirForce
I would also take upo this debate esp. the proving God exists part.
Posted by Gingerbreadman 4 years ago
Gingerbreadman
if you would like to restart the debate i would much like to take part in it and give you the most full debate i could give