himilkyes
Lylt

There is no need to help preserve the Earth or the Ozone Layer.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

himilkyes

Pro

I think that here is no need to help preserve the Earth or the Ozone Layer.

I appreciate the opponent's opinion and point of view. I'm not trying to prove anything, but gather an opinion, in a critical and free-thinking way. I only ask for good sportsmanship and a happy debate.

People have always been whining about how the earth is being hurt and we need to help. They say we need to go green and help the earth, by doing stuff like planting trees. They think that we need to cut off our use of fossil fuels, which supposedly will harm the plant life and ozone layer. I think it's a load of trash. How do you disagree?
Lylt

Con

I both agree, and disagree with your argument. This will become evident as the debate progresses.

For this first round, I would simply like to clarify one point. I am not worried about hurting the earth for the earth's sake. What I worry about, and you should as well, is what happens to us when we hurt the planet we live on. When it is no longer inhabitable, where will we go? If we can't live on our own planet, would we be able to live on Mars?

I realize that I did not directly answer the challenge put forward by you. I felt I needed to clarify my own main view, before launching into the facts and figures of how the earth is actually being hurt. See ya in round two. This is my first debate on here, so I'm sorta making this up as I go along.
himilkyes

Pro

Quite interesting, my friend. I have a few answers and opinions for you.

I'm quite sure, when Earth is gone, there won't be any other place to survive on. That wasn't the point of the debate. I'm not sure why you changed the subject.

The point of this debate, is that there is no need to help preserve the Earth or the Ozone Layer. Shouldn't you be debating about that? You confuse me.
Lylt

Con

Lylt forfeited this round.
himilkyes

Pro

You don't seem to be taking this seriously, and I find it slightly rude. I'll be glad to hear what you have to say though, but please speak up!
Lylt

Con

Lylt forfeited this round.
himilkyes

Pro

Dear Viewers:

There no debate here anymore. Don't bother coming back.
Lylt

Con

Lylt forfeited this round.
himilkyes

Pro

I am at least participating.
Lylt

Con

Lylt forfeited this round.
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
It's not a load of trash! It is a load of recycling.
Vote Placed by shooterboss 5 years ago
shooterboss
himilkyesLyltTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agreed with Con before the debate, and I still agree with him only because the debate never developed beyond the first round. Con did not participate in the last four rounds. Also, he never actually gave any clear arguments. His first and only round was off-topic and was refuted by Pro in round 2. Understandably, no sources were used in the only round of this debate. I am not trying to belittle Con, but he needs to work on his participation.