There is no possibility of a human action that has no consequence
Debate Rounds (4)
1.Our actions affect people around us even if we do not realize.
2.All of one"s action depends on how they will feel after they do this act.
3.An action is considered wrong if it does not produce pleasure but pain.
4.Our actions are considered through: how long the action may last, how the pleasure will occur, how long will the pleasure last through the action, how many people will be affected by this action, will any pain occur after this act is in place, will other happiness and pleasures happen after this act.
5.There is always moral consequence to actions which we commit.
There will always be consequences whether it is pain or pleasure when an act is done.
1. If you have an every day activity that you do, such as running errands, it has no moral value to no one.
2. Therefore it cannot affect no one in anyway because these actions will be of no pain to anyone else.
3. All human actions do not have any type of moral consequence
4. Since there is no pain, there is no intensity or duration of pain.
5. Therefore, no human actions have any type of moral consequence
If all human actions have no type of moral consequence, then no human actions have no type of moral consequence
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.