Randy0rt0n
HitchNation

There is no such thing as the moon I CHALLENGE EVERYONE ON THIS SITE

Randy0rt0n

Pro

There is not such thing as the moon. Anyone with a brain could figure that out. The government has a big projector to try to trick us into thinking there is such thing as a moon, in order to steal or money for the "NASA" program. yea right, Bollywood is a hoax created by the government. The sun is also a lie, we are not actually living on a planet, we are in a test chamber created by the government in order to experiment on us and only the simple minded people can't realize that. I have many more points and challenge any dumb idiots to argue against my wit and intelligence.
HitchNation

Con

Humans have observed the moon before NASA, or even any governments, was created. Where is this test chamber you speak of? I would imagine such a sophisticated piece of technology would have to be on a planet.
Randy0rt0n

Pro

Ah here we go, another brainwashed government dummy, you think that the government didn't exist back then! HAH! it was created long before the dinosaurs, in fact dinosaurs were a government hoax just to make more gold and harvest it from the earth, everything in history is a ploy and is fake, ha, talk to me when you are educated son. Yea you are right humans have observed the"moon", a projector image of a made up idea. The test chamber is at area 51 somewhere in antarctic, I know this because I have done alot of research on this topic, so don't even bother replying I have already won this, son.
HitchNation

Con

HitchNation forfeited this round.
Randy0rt0n

Pro

I guess I have e won
HitchNation

Con

HitchNation forfeited this round.
Randy0rt0n

Pro

Randy0rt0n forfeited this round.
HitchNation

Con

HitchNation forfeited this round.
Randy0rt0n

Pro

Randy0rt0n forfeited this round.
HitchNation

Con

HitchNation forfeited this round.
Posted by Balacafa 1 year ago
Balacafa
I don't mind debating this with you. If you do the debate again and in the opponent bar type in my username then you will challenge me to the debate.