Akhenaten
somerandomvideocreator

There is no such things as viruses

Akhenaten

Pro

There are no viruses.There never has been any viruses in the past and there wont be any viruses in the future. That's because viruses don't exist. Viruses are just made up nonsense by the medical establishment and pharmaceutical companies so that they can make huge mega-dollars out of gullible people with drugs and vaccines.
somerandomvideocreator

Con

I would like to let you start by explaining why you think that.
Akhenaten

Pro

I have been on a Paleo diet for about 12 months. During this time period I have had no illnesses, headaches, chest pains, stomach pains, blocked nose, flu symptoms and any other problems. Thus, the medical system that we live under is a complete fraud which is based on the false assumption that germs cause disease. The modern diet is completely wrong and leads to disease and illness. Dairy, grain, sugar, coffee and alcohol are all dangerous foods which cause blockages and malfunctions in the human body. If you can avoid these addictive substances you can avoid all diseases and cancer from occurring. Grain foods cause leaky gut syndrome which allows gut bacteria into the blood stream. Ebola and polio are caused by pesticides. HIV is caused by the gay lifestyle and possibly gut leakage due to bowel perforations. Thus, 99% of medical research and expenditure is a waste of time and money. All you need to stay disease free is a natural diet, which is a pre- agricultural diet. Most processed agricultural products will slowly kill you if you eat too many of them.
Note - There are millions of people on the Paleo diet so don't say that there is no evidence to support my claims. You can test it yourself by going Paleo for 2 weeks and you will see immediate benefits.

DDT for breakfast anybody?

https://www.youtube.com...
somerandomvideocreator

Con

Okay...

Viruses are certainly not the only thing that cause disease. I still do not see how your arguments disproves the existence of viruses. In fact, it appears that you are broadening your claim to germs rather than merely viruses.

If there are no germs, then you cannot get another person sick. Therefore, diseases cannot spread due to proximity. Would you like to test this idea?
Akhenaten

Pro

You have ignored most of my previous post and not addressed the issues at hand. You are supposed to address my claims in a systematic and thorough manner, one item at a time. That's called debating.

Issues not addressed -

1. You seem to be confused by definitions. A virus is a type of germ. Its called a sub-set. If you are going to discuss viruses you must also address germs in general as part of a logical discussion. By not discussing germs you would be ignoring vital evidence concerning the issues at hand. The point being, that viruses and germs are not responsible for people getting sick. Refer to Antoine Bechamp - "Germs are a result of a disease and are not the cause of it"

2. I have already tested the proximity concept of germ propagation. I have been in close proximity to sick people many times and didn't get their germs. It doesn't occur because of a things called biological barriers such as skin, digestive system and other internal defence mechanisms. The medical science nincompoops inject dead germs into people bypassing this natural defence system. Its called vaccination. This is a very dangerous thing to do.

3. Viruses are illogical things. They can't exist merely on a logic basis. Something which is not alive can't live. Viruses are said to be non-living replicating things. You can't replicate if you are not living. I used to work in a university microscope unit and never seen any viruses. You can't see something in an electron microscope unless you know where that something is first. Viruses are too small to see even with the aid of an electron microscope. The photos of viruses you see on the internet are just computer generated images or photos of hormones. Its funny how viruses always appear to form around pituitary glands. lol

4. The medical system is just a money making scam which is responsible for the unnecessary deaths and injury of millions of people every year.
somerandomvideocreator

Con

The person who discovered germs is Louis Pasteur. What accusation do you lay against him?

To say that the pictures of viruses is computer-generated is rather silly.

Rather than dismissing the evidence, figure out an argument against it.
Akhenaten

Pro

I can see that I am dealing with someone who knows nothing about the subject matter at hand. You seem to be incapable of replying to previous statements and you continually want to change the subject or cause a disruption. I know all about Louis Pasteur the con-artist. He married to rector's daughter to gain power and authority over Antoine Bechamp who was his adversary. Antoine Bechamp was a real biologist while Pasteur was a meddling chemist who didn't understand biology and wanted all the glory of germ discovery for himself. Thus, he stole Bechamp's ideas but got them mixed up and misinterpreted his results. Also, there is no money to be made in Bechamp's theory of germs so he created a theory that would be profitable to chemists who could manufacture drugs to kill said "germs." But , alas, humanity had to suffer the consequences of this greed and malpractice for the next 150 years.

Try to stay on topic and reply to my statements. I know this is difficult for you because you are trying to defend a bunch of murders and scoundrels.
somerandomvideocreator

Con

No, it's hard for me to debate if you dismiss medical evidence.

What if I said that the Sun and all of the planets rotate around the Earth, that the Holocaust was a lie, and that the Egyptian empire never existed.

I could say that the videos of the Earth rotating around the Sun are computer generated.

I could dismiss the Holocaust testimony.

I could say that the Rosetta Stone was a fake.

I am not trying to say that any of these are true. I am not trying to insult anyone who went through the Holocaust. My point is that there is no good reason to reject the germ theory and that rejecting the evidence is silly.
Akhenaten

Pro

The problem is that you are just a 16 year old with very little life experience. You haven't been through the medical system many times like I have and experienced medical incompetence every time. Form the dentist that I had as a small child who filled my fillings with cotton wool so that he could increase his profits and destroy my teeth at the same time. To the misdiagnosis of my heart condition and going onto medication for 10 years when I was later told that I didn't need any medication by another honest doctor. Doctors are all charlatans who really don't understand or know how the human body functions. We are right in the middle of a holocaust called the 'modern medical system'. Millions of people are dying prematurely because they have been either misdiagnosed and are eating the wrong foods which cause their illness. The medical system knows this but they need to make profits so they keep quiet and don't tell anybody how to fix their problems.

When you leave your protected shell (school system) and go out into the real world you will discover that things are not as they seem. The world that we live in is a corrupt and evil place which is full of charlatans and liars. Some of information that you get at school is totally wrong and full of mistakes. The universe is not as complex as you have been told. There is only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency. There are not thousands of different diseases. This is one of the biggest lies that you will be told at school.
somerandomvideocreator

Con

Conclusion: I expect to see more than merely repeating that the system is out to get gullible people. This sounds no better than a conspiracy theory.
Posted by Akhenaten 10 months ago
Akhenaten
Just a series of complaints. No debate. That's what happens when you debate a 16 year old time waster.
Posted by justadudeman 10 months ago
justadudeman
viruses exist, and can even be seen with certain microscopes, your one case does not throw off what years of research and experiments say. when looking at results you dont judge it based on an outlier.
Posted by Akhenaten 10 months ago
Akhenaten
MagicAintreal - I see that you was born in a marsh. (swamp) Now, that makes sense! lol!
Posted by Quik2Smash 10 months ago
Quik2Smash
We Wuz Kangz!
Posted by MagicAintReal 10 months ago
MagicAintReal
Some might argue that you're a virus on this site, thus negating your resolution.