danimarton50
The_Master_Riddler

There is no supernatural dimension

danimarton50

danimarton50

Pro

Use any information you find, the point is to come up with the best argument you can.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

I accept but my opponent has the burden to prove that there is no supernatural dimension. Assuming he has the BoP and not I, if he can't prove that there is no supernatural dimension, then there must be a supernatural dimension.
Definitons (these are self-created, but are accurate to some degree)
Is- to be
No- to deny or denial
Supernatural Dimension- not 1st dimension, 2nd dimension, or 3rd dimension
danimarton50

Pro

First, I would like to say that this is my first debate, and I do not know how this really works but I am going to give it my best shot. Also, I don't see myself as an expert on theology, philosophy (or an expert in anything for that matter), I am but an average guy who tries to understand the world around him. I would also like to apologize for any grammar mistakes as English is not my first language.

I will draw a comparison between the supernatural dimension and a prime mover, or a creator. I think the two are interconnected. Religious beliefs has also influenced my understanding of the supernatural dimension so the ideas i will come up with are, in some way, the reflections of those influences.

I will not even try to disprove the existence of such dimension as it is impossible. However, what I will try to do instead is to show you why there is no reason to believe in the existence of such a phenomena as the evidence points toward the opposite.

The evolution theory, Einstein or Laplace showed us that our world and our universe perfectly works without the assumption of the supernatural. There is not a single evidence to show the existence of such a dimension, therefore I do not believe in it.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

The_Master_Riddler forfeited this round.
danimarton50

Pro

danimarton50 forfeited this round.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

Sorry. I ran out of time. 24 hrs per argument.
Anyways, my opponent has not provided any evidence proving that there is not a supernatural dimension. However, in the book A Wrinkle in Time, the kids traveled through time because of a magical dimension. This is what was called a tesseract. This helped them travel through time and space and find their father.

http://www.sparknotes.com...
Vote Placed by Ike-Jin-Park 4 years ago
Ike-Jin-Park
danimarton50The_Master_RiddlerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited but Pro forfeited afterwards. Pro argued and Con only pointed out the fact that it was not supported. The debate goes to Pro.