Land_Sharkz
RmanManR

There is only 1 God, Jesus

Land_Sharkz

Pro

There is only 1 GOD in CHRISTIAN belief (this is only for Christians! If you are not a Christian, this might be insulting), as it says in the bible, people have a misunderstanding, and think where it says in the new testament, that there is the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, they think those are 3 beings. Really, there's only 1 GOD, but those are just attributes of him. For example, I'm a father, a husband, and a manager. Father, husband, and manager is 1 person (me), but those are just 3 attributes of me. Therefore, there is only 1 christian GOD.
RmanManR

Con

Before we start I would like to note that I am agnostic at the moment but I do go to a christian school so I do have a good understanding of the christian religion. The first point I would like to make is why would God himself tell his followers to pray to him and also why would he pray to god if he is god? Also if the father son and holy spirit cannot be the same thing. They do form one thing which is the holy trinity but the 3 parts of the trinity are seperate. This is like a government. That are all one thing made of many seperate parts
Land_Sharkz

Pro

Land_Sharkz forfeited this round.
RmanManR

Con

This argument is basically done. There is no God or Jesus so the answer is 0.
Land_Sharkz

Pro

Land_Sharkz forfeited this round.
RmanManR

Con

RmanManR forfeited this round.
Posted by RmanManR 2 years ago
RmanManR
Very true in god we trust
But the thing is religion has no proof and it relies on blind faith. Also I did say that last rebudle as a joke because my chalngee would not respond
Posted by InGodwetrust33 2 years ago
InGodwetrust33
The truth will be revealed in the end and for those who love Jesus will be with him and for those who Denied him here so he will not acknowledge before his father in heaven
Posted by RmanManR 2 years ago
RmanManR
I just realized. What about Allah Mohammed zenu etc.
Posted by Empiren 2 years ago
Empiren
This isn't even a debate since Landshark states "in christianity".

Kinda like saying "well there is a god, IN CHRISTIANITY".
Posted by RmanManR 2 years ago
RmanManR
And fossil dating and the million other things that prove the world is older then 6000 years old
Posted by killerinstinct 2 years ago
killerinstinct
you ever heard of these things called dinosaurs?

argument over
Posted by RmanManR 2 years ago
RmanManR
Hey fry from futurama was his own grandfather on futurama
Posted by aburk903 2 years ago
aburk903
Not sure that there will be much of a debate here as the Bible says "Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God". Hence the term "triune god" aka 3-in-1
Posted by Teemo 2 years ago
Teemo
So, saying so you are saying that it is possible to be your own son?