There should be criteria for Politicians in terms of Education

dereklee has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

A limit of Education should be fixed for any Politicians based on their level of hierarchy/authentication.

Colts will win the Superbowl against the knicks after a home run by Lebron James a good assist by David villa the game will be over. I think that in whole 9 something will happen to knock out the long standing skateboarding champion mets, but in the end colts will win it all.

But there is no difference. Everyone has same criteria.
Posted by dereklee 1 week ago
I think that colts will win even though the mets and knicks will be hard to beat. I think colts will score a homerun in hole 9 in the finals, but it will be hard to play against the african red bulls. that is why i think there is to many immagrents
Posted by Dishoungh 1 week ago
Duh, it's common sense. Plus, don't we already have one?