ansellb
madamepresident

There should be no more school uniforms

ansellb

Pro

Schools should not have school uniforms because its alot of money
madamepresident

Con

I would like to thank ansellb for inviting me to this debate, an offer which I kindly accept.
Futhermore, I look forward to an interesting and multidimensional debate on this topic.

I will be arguing that school uniforms should indeed continue to exist in schools for the following reasons:

Firstly, I will put forth the proposition that school uniforms create a more cohesive and egalitarian environment for students. Uniforms give students a sense of belonging to a particular school and create an identity for the school in the community. [1]

Secondly, I will argue that school uniforms teaches students to dress professionally which helps to prepare them for when they leave secondary school to enter the job market.

And lastly, I believe that a school uniform can improve learning by reducing distraction, sharpening focus on schoolwork and making the classroom a more serious environment, allowing students to perform better academically by reducing the social pressures which focuse on appearance.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to continuing this debate.
ansellb

Pro

Sorry it took me awhile but then again school uniforms do not help the students grades at all and does not let the students be themselfs.
madamepresident

Con

madamepresident forfeited this round.
ansellb

Pro

ansellb forfeited this round.
madamepresident

Con

madamepresident forfeited this round.
ansellb

Pro

ansellb forfeited this round.
madamepresident

Con

madamepresident forfeited this round.
Posted by Dumy15 1 year ago
Dumy15
waiting