What50
zach16williams

There should have a limit of one black family in every neighborhood.

zach16williams has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

What50

Pro

This is a debate whether we should have one black family in every neighborhood.
First round is acceptance and Con may put any comment on the topic of this debate.
Rules:
No ad hominem attacks
No racism
Burden of proof shall be shared between both Pro and Con
Blacks are accepted in this debate
Jews can enter unfortunately.
zach16williams

Con

Are you actually retarded. I think limiting black would promote more racism. If there was only one black family they would be the bottom tier of a community. Racism towards blacks would be worse than ever because people would be discriminating against the one black community. And what do you expect, millions of black people leaving the United States just because a law was passed that is very racist. I don't know what you are thinking man but you're nuts.
What50

Pro

Is that ad hominhem I hear. Just because I am nuts doesn't make my arguments valid? I suggest you defend that next round or you will lose conduct. A insult calling me retarded? Another ad hominhem attack. Like I said the rules were NO AD HOMINHEM attack you already broken a rule twice. I hope the voters can see.

I have remade this debate due to my opponent forfeiting. I will copy and paste and add in new arguments if that is fine with you con,

My plan is that their should be 1 black family in every neighborhood. It is estimated that blacks were victims of 8 thousand homicides and 805 thousand non fatal crimes. The worst thing about these victims is that most of them were committed by blacks. Over 90 percent of black homicides are by blacks. My solution to this troubling idea is that we should separate these family's that way the will commit less crime thus killing each other less.

We can promote friendship and tolerance by having one black family's be in white neighborhoods. A study by the Public Religion Research Institute shows that 91% of the average white American closest friends are white and only 1% are black. If we introduce black family's in every neighborhood we can therefore introduce friendship and tolerance and have more White and black close friendships.

We can reduce blacks being victims of violence if we move them to different neighborhoods. It has shown that Blacks living in urban environment are more likely to be victims of violence compared to suburban and rural environments. For example blacks are more likely to be victims of robbery in Urban environments. Blacks have been victims of about 121 thousand robbery's a year. We can reduce this by sending them into a better neighborhood or even separating them out to reduce less black on black crime.

It will make the police job easier. Police respond to black victims 91% under a hour. If we can separate them out the police will have a easier time for other races such as Whites,Hispanics,and Asians. Though I believe the police should respond to White victims faster than all the races combine we should still try to give police the opportunity to help other races from being a victim of a crime.

Rebuttals:
My opponent instead of accepting decided to make some arguments in which I will refute.
" I think limiting black would promote more racism. "
No I am saying by separating black's to other neighborhoods occupied by whites,Hispanics and Asians we can therefore promote tolerance and equality.

" If there was only one black family they would be the bottom tier of a community."
You are saying that a black family would always be the bottom tier? I assume that is kinda racist of you to assume just because they are black means they will be immediately be the bottom of the community.

"Racism towards blacks would be worse than ever because people would be discriminating against the one black community."
Racism will always be there. By placing one black family in one neighborhood we can therefore promote again equality and tolerance. Different neighborhoods have different kinds of people. Saying racism will increase is being too general of the people in the community's. Some might be racist,others might not be but we can promote tolerance by having the black family's in the neighborhoods.

"And what do you expect, millions of black people leaving the United States just because a law was passed that is very racist."
No we are not going to make a large exodus of black people leaving the U.S. We are separating them out due to them being the most victims of crimes,and promote tolerance by placing them in neighborhoods that are not majority blacks.

In conclusion my opponent has made 2 ad hominhem attacks breaking the rules twice. I suggest the voters assess this and at least give me conduct onto my side.
Cites and Sources:
https://www.bjs.gov......
http://www.dailywire.com......#
http://www.huffingtonpost.com......
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
So I still want the other races to be saved by cops. Whites are the majority of the population of course I want them to answer to whites due to them being the majority of the population.
Posted by TimWagnes 1 year ago
TimWagnes
How are you not racist if you directly said "If we can separate them out the police will have a easier time for other races such as Whites,Hispanics,and Asians. Though I believe the police should respond to White victims faster than all the races combine"
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
Are you saying the Bureau of Justice statistic racist?
Posted by AWESTARK 1 year ago
AWESTARK
Isn't the topic already racist? I mean if you look at the AFF it calls for action of racial genocide and segregation. Even if the AFF provides grounds that come from logic (which is a BIG if), they are statistics and professionals who believe in white supremacy and are therefore biased and twisted. I despise people of such conduct.
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
Why I had arguments to back my claim up. If you think I am retarded than debate me.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll
I agree zach16williams, I think the kid is retarded,
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
I love how I said in the rules no ad hominhem attacks and the first sentence was ad hominhem attack.