PonyGirl
angelcoba

There shouldn't be animal abuse

PonyGirl

PonyGirl

Pro

Animal abuse isn't right because people killing innocent animals is like murdering and that is a cre so abuse is a crime that no one should do because just because animals aren't humans doesnt mean they shouldn't be treated unfairly . Animals are part of nature just as we are and are "things" just like us .
So I am pro for against animal abuse
angelcoba

Con

What exactly am I suppose to prove?
PonyGirl

Pro

its a crime because children would be scared of their family if they hurt an animal because a kid cares about pets such as dogs and birds and theyre all animals and they might think theyre family is crazy for hurting an animal and hide from their family and woul be alone probably starving to death wondering, why are they acting like this? so vote Aginst Animal Abuse! These facts came from Yahoo answers
angelcoba

Con

Of, course animal abuse should not be acceptable and sure as heck should not be acceptable when children are near. It is wrong to treat animals with disrespect and to mistreat animals. It's bad.
PonyGirl

Pro

Killing poor innocent animals is wrong because animals might not look like u's because they have four legs but they are animals just like we are so hurting them is like hurting a human because we all have two arms, two legs, a brain, a head, a pair of eyes, and a heart . All animals have feelings just like we do and deserve to be treated equal just like we are. Were treating them like how we treated people before MARTIN LUTHER KING came and Martin Luther king would think that's unfair and do something about it, so I think animal abuse is unfair .
angelcoba

Con

Yes, we understand that animals having feelings and have a brain and that they do not have the same physical appearance as we do. I support strongly in no animal abuse. I believe people that are caught committing an act of abuse, bad consequences should be awarded such as charge on crime accounts.
Posted by Archangel35 4 years ago
Archangel35
What can he argue in this debate? She gave him a topic that he can't win. Either he argues his part and everyone will vote against him, he forfeits and everyone votes against him, and he accepts and argues her part everyone votes against him. PonyGirl gave him a non-debatable topic because either way he would lose and it is a free win for her
Posted by PonyGirl 4 years ago
PonyGirl
What the?! I never begged you to. (^^^) I even told you that you don't have to accept the debate. -.-
Posted by angelcoba 4 years ago
angelcoba
She begged me to
Posted by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
Why would you accept the Con position on a debate against animal abuse, and then expect to win by arguing the Pro side of that proposition? You cannot win this at this point, and why would you EVER accept a debate which you're unsure of what your position is supposed to be?
Posted by PonyGirl 4 years ago
PonyGirl
LOLlol. :)
Posted by PonyGirl 4 years ago
PonyGirl
well like i said.. if you want to keep complaing and whine, fine! but why dont you just get out of this debate. DUH...
Posted by angelcoba 4 years ago
angelcoba
Really? Am I really going to say, Yeah! Animal Abuse! That's the way to go. And let me add more, she didn't state anything specific in which I had to explain, yet she gets votes. How silly!
Posted by harrypotterfantng 4 years ago
harrypotterfantng
Who would openly debate for animal abuse?
Posted by PonyGirl 4 years ago
PonyGirl
Angel, you know that what you wrote Is gonna help me win? Your doing animal abuse is good . Well even though animal abuse is bad, if you don't like this debate , just forfeit and I will to if you don't like this debate.
Posted by Archangel35 4 years ago
Archangel35
Yahoo! Answers is not a proper source. It is just a bunch of people typing their opinion. Just saying for fyi for the next round.
Vote Placed by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
PonyGirlangelcobaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Why did con accept this debate? Also yeah, I am surprised anyone took this. No one is going to argue that animal abuse is okay lol.
Vote Placed by 1Historygenius 4 years ago
1Historygenius
PonyGirlangelcobaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con argued Pro's position.
Vote Placed by lit.wakefield 4 years ago
lit.wakefield
PonyGirlangelcobaTied
Reasons for voting decision: "What exactly am I supposed to prove?" It seems that he took her next round as what he was supposed to prove....
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
PonyGirlangelcobaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con argued the pro position.