MigMa
SpideyTm

There will be a One World Order ruled over by the Anichrist

SpideyTm

MigMa

Pro

Many people over the years, and I don't mean Christen leaders only, but also other people, even some of our own Presidents, like G . W Bush, have called for a New World Order. The reason that there hasn't been one yet is because it's not the right time yet.
SpideyTm

Con

Personally, I'm an christian myself. But technically your theory isn't true. Because there's been rumors about President Barack Obama being the Anti-Christ, but I don't think that's true. Because Obama has too many people who oppose him and his policies. He won the election, but not by very much. and I believe the Anti-Christ will be much more popular and many more people will be fooled by him.
and Obama is not good enough to fool that many people.
MigMa

Pro

I didn't say that our Presidents are going to be the Antichrist. What, or who, I think WILL be the Antichrist, will be someone with a strong personality and that everyone (or almost everyone) will love him. Maybe someone from the E.U. But he will be someone that will make almost anyone do almost anything he wants. Like the Bible says in Revelation 13:7 'and authority was given to him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.'
SpideyTm

Con

I was giving an example. But Don't you think there are alot of Anti-Christ's in the world? Are you sure there's only one? Because I'm pretty sure Jesus said he will once day fight the Anti-Christ and I'm sure he meant alot of them. and he said you choose which side you want to be on. and that was Jesus side or The Anti-Christ side. Some people don't get what Jesus is trying to say to them. Most of the people on earth thinks that If you keep lying and keep asking god for forgiveness you'll get away with it, but If you shoot someone for no reason, you're going to hell, there will be no forgiveness. I barely trust anyone in the world. I only trust God and Jesus, because if you trust your family that might be a mistake because you might not be sure if they're devil worshippers or not.
MigMa

Pro

You lost me after the 1st sentence. The rest of it didn't make any sense to the debate, other than the part where you said that there are more than one Antichrist... I know there there is more than one, but the one that I'm debating about is who you would call the 'ultimate' Antichrist.
SpideyTm

Con

Who's the Ultimate Anti-Christ? It's either the pope or Adolph Hitler. I'm not sure about obama it might not be him. But I really think It's the pope. and also The Anti-christ is a shape shifter.
Vote Placed by NiqashMotawadi3 3 years ago
NiqashMotawadi3
MigMaSpideyTmTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't prove anything but only claimed that this would be the case. Con wasn't that good at rebuttals but his success was Pro's utter failure.