equalitie11
Freddy.Kruger

There's 2 genders

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 5 months ago Status: Voting Period

equalitie11

Con

How many Genders Are there??? I personally think that there are millions and millions of genders.If someone decides to be something other then a boy or a girl then they should be allowed. It's called EQUAL rights, or HUMAN rights. Some people say that if you're a different gender then a girl or boy you should deserve special rights, but I think that someone with a different gender should have equal rights. It's called equality. If you don't believe in equality well then... That's not the smartest chose, because you're saying that you could live in a dumpster and you're family members live in mansions. Yes okay there are 3 biological genders (girl, boy, hermaphrodite) but really? Why does someone have to be confined in their own bodies not feeling right who they are? Now if you're going to say that people should just live with ho they are then that's like saying that someone should be a chimney sweep, because their parents were a chimney sweep? I don't get it. And if you say that genders other then girl or boy, don't do anything good in the community then you are WRONG! They can empower their community by getting jobs, teaching other people, and by just being plain awesome. And if you say that god created only man and woman then guess what? Not everyone is religious. That is my first argument.
Please respond.
Freddy.Kruger

Pro

there are more then 2 genders. like trance gender and more
equalitie11

Con

Pro says "There are more then two genders, like trance gender and more" First of all it's Transgender and second of all, you just proved my point. I'm saying that there are more then just two genders, and so did you! My first argument still applies to your next argument.
Please respond.
Freddy.Kruger

Pro

if there are only 2 genders why do you think on a website it says there are 63
Posted by Zarium 5 months ago
Zarium
Con****

The debate request was for Con - sorry!
Posted by Zarium 5 months ago
Zarium
Hi Pro,

I would like to debate you on this topic - are you able to send me a request if you want too - however I would ask for a couple more rounds if possible, as my position on the matter will require explaining and from there we can debate :)
Posted by Zarium 5 months ago
Zarium
Hi Pro,

Posted by Youngastronomer 5 months ago
Youngastronomer
There's only 2 genders, male and female, biologically, being a gender isn't a choice, like it or not.
Posted by Freddy.Kruger 5 months ago
Freddy.Kruger
vote for me
Posted by equalitie11 5 months ago
equalitie11
I agree that there are more then just two or three genders.
Posted by Freddy.Kruger 5 months ago
Freddy.Kruger
well you don't any prof
Posted by Surgeon 5 months ago
Surgeon
A website that merely asserts there are 63! genders (it is hard not to be too scornful at this stage), and Liam"s that gender is a social construction is not impressive. Social Constructionism (SC) is dead, but remains a trend in leftist circles and various forms of advocacy research are perennially performed by left leaning organizations which surprise, surprise support the findings and bias of the SC thinkers. It is junk. If Constructionism were true then it would be possible to raise any girl as a boy or vice versa, and for that gender to stick. This is long since debunked. The vast majority of people cling to the gender which matches their biology, because it is an innate fact about human biology. If people want to delude themselves that they can override their chromosomes, so be it. But a delusion is just that, it is not a fact of existence.
Posted by Freddy.Kruger 5 months ago
Freddy.Kruger
go to how many genders are there. it says there are 63 types of genders
Posted by Freddy.Kruger 5 months ago
Freddy.Kruger
63 Genders R13; A New Perspective on Sex and Gender - aPath.org
Vote Placed by Zarium 5 months ago
Zarium
equalitie11Freddy.KrugerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Fallacy of a debate - It appears that Pro conceded or misunderstood the position and failed to argue - however I believe this to be a deliberate 'prank' and question Pro's reputability. For Conduct and actually making arguments, I vote for Con. Not much else I can really comment on to vote for.
Vote Placed by Ramshutu 5 months ago
Ramshutu
equalitie11Freddy.KrugerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded and agreed with con: check the debate more carefully next time pro.