arvids
Quinoas

These marches are big shame for everyone in Latvia

arvids

Con

These marches are big shame for everyone in Latvia because every year these Nazi butchers with their fanatic supporters walk the streets and chanting anti-Semitic slogans. Every year my news agency sends me to make photos of these war criminals and I heard myself how they still call to hang and burn all Jews because they are scum of the earth and the root of all evil, and they must finish what Hitler didn't. They even deny Holocaust when the rest of Europe and sane world recognize it and call to prevent such crimes against humanity in future. Latvian authorities allow and support these marches, and I think there is nothing to be proud of because in such way they want to hide economic and social difficulties and that's why they don't want to turn that awful page of Latvian history.
Quinoas

Pro

I accept your challenge im am highly against it but I will challenge myself to this argument.
My opening point will be that to them itis there thoughts, they may honestly belive that it is ok. for example (if you dont mind nerdy references) In movie like starwars and other ones the bad guys blive they are the good they probally call luke skywalker bad.
arvids

Con

arvids forfeited this round.
Quinoas

Pro

Quinoas forfeited this round.
arvids

Con

arvids forfeited this round.
Quinoas

Pro

Quinoas forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
arvidsQuinoasTied
Reasons for voting decision: FAIL DEBATE, as both sides dropped out... (checking the voting period debates, from Least To Most votes. By giving this one, it won't be prioritized in the system anymore.)