backwardseden
Jonathananzante

Things Donald Trump and god have in common

backwardseden

Con

Things Donald Trump and god have in common (in no order of importance)
* Both Trump and god are compulsive liars.
* Both Trump and god use power and then fear to control.

* Both Trump and god use religion as a premise to gain that power.
* Both Trump and god love war.
* Both Trump and god have these babbling mouths that never shuts up.

* Both Trump and god have super elastic band stretched out undie superior ego complexes

* Both Trump and god don’t give a damn who they squash to get what they want.
* Both Trump and god are all about winning.
* Both Trump and god you know they are hiding something to achieve what they want (a sheep in wolf’s clothing)
* Both Trump and god don’t give a damn about the poorest of the poor.
* Both Trump and god are fake within their own personalities.
* Both Trump and god have their way with women.
* Both Trump and god are chief complainers. They complain about everything.
* Both Trump and god are crybaby whiners and cannot do without their rattles.
* Both Trump and god have no idea, none, as to what true suffering, pain and horror truly is.
* Both Trump and god hate politics.
* Both Trump and god are terrorists.
* Both Trump and god are self imposed narcissists.

Now I am sure that I have missed quite a few things that Trump and god have in common, and please, oh please mention them to me. I would highly appreciate it. Thank you. And btw, I really don't care what Trump says. He digs himself a hole almost every tim he speaks publicly. Oh oh darn. I got sidetracked. Hmmmmmmmm. It'll be fun for you to show me and others of Trumps pilferings. Personally, I hate the guy and I do not keep tabs on him.

Both god and Trump are sweaty pieces of you know where areas for nests of fire ants to nibble on during a nuclear war while waiting for a gamma ray burst to hit only seconds behind at a black hole conference with smiley faces painted on it to brighten someone’s day.

Rules for this squawking pungent debate:
* Here’s a biggie that people don’t get… Now read this one closely people. Are yah ready. Because it BIG... And its taught in college btw: If you do not show any intelligence nor an edumacation on the subject(s) that you claim to profess having a knowledge upon and you really don’t, you will rightly be degraded, humiliated and dehumanized with super duper garlic onion beer cheezy insults. Rightly. Justly. Deservedly. Duh.
* Verses will only be accepted as their verses only and will not be taken out of context.
* Sidetracking into nosehair la la land and not remaining on target/ with utter lack of focus will not be accepted. A perfect example of this: Say I bring up a verse which blatantly shows god’s hatred and then you bring up Free Will. That’s sidetracking. That will not be accepted. And it will rightly be ignored.
* If you wish to counter something I have said, great! Then you need to prove the “why” you are countering it with solid evidence and with the explanation. Chapters and verses only please from your bible. And not some made up hogwash that you plucked from a jesus jujitsu class. Oh and btw, I really don’t care what Trump says on the side because he proves himself to be the moron of all morons every single day. And I'm not going to prove it. VERY IMPORTANT.
* Absolutely no creationist will be accepted for any reason which includes any point of reference.Period. Why? Because if any creationist had any balls they would put god on trial again. So why haven’t they? Its because they 100% know that they will fail. Its because all that these born losers 100% know that all that they have is faith based oriented and faith cannot be proved.
Jonathananzante

Pro

Here"s the outline of your argument
BTW: The He I refer to is God not Trump

- God keeps his promises
- That isn"t a bad thing if it"s real
- Christianity is a relationship not a religion
* Both Trump and god love war.
- Man causes war
- How about your hate for God? Won"t you shut up?
- Well he created the universe didn"t he?
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn who they squash to get what they want.
- He only "Squashes" people according to his will and God DOES care for people
- No Not Really
* Both Trump and god you know they are hiding something to achieve what they want (a sheep in wolf"s clothing)
- What is it you think God is hiding?
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn about the poorest of the poor.
- Then how about Christian Charities?
- No He Isn"t
- So?
- He only is frustrated about people like you who can"t see his love and are blinded by anger because he does
- So are you to God
- The Cross is the worst kind of death I"m pretty sure he knows.
* Both Trump and god hate politics.
- Starting a Kingdom in Israel is hating politics?
* Both Trump and god are terrorists.
- Terrorist definition "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims" -Google
I don"t think so.
- How is God a narcissist dying on the Cross for you

It seems you HATE God that is confusing. If God isn"t real then you can just relax.
As quoted

"Atheists"don't hate"fairies,"leprechauns"or"unicorns"because they don't exist. It is impossible to hate something that doesn't exist. And that makes the point."
"Ray Comfort[1]

Why do you have a bias? Why do you have a heart of stone? God sent his only Son to die for you and in return you spit in in his face.
Why are you this biased? Is it because you lost a loved one that you begged to God to save? Is it moral restraint? You seem to be TOO Biased to be in this debate.
backwardseden

Con

- God keeps his promises
* Um no he most certainly doesn"t because then end of the world would have happened.
- That isn"t a bad thing if it"s real
* To rule through fear is always a bad thing if you want to rule through love, care and kindness.
* christianity is most definitely a religion
Here"s the Definition of Religion followed by the definition of Faith. Religion: 1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. (notice how the definition used the word "beliefs") 2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: (same thing) 3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: (same thing) 5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith. (same thing but this time the definition uses the word "faith") Faith 2. belief that is not based on proof: (well duh) And then the World English Dictionary definition of faith is 1. strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp without proof or evidence (well duh and double duh) 4. a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, esp when this is not based on reason. So yep. That's what religion is and that's especially true of what faith is.

Everything god is, is based on faith. And faith can not be proved. Faith is something that is pulled from air. Its like pouring gasoline all over yourself and then running into a burning collapsing building. Why do you think creationists will not put god on trial again? Its because they 100% know they will lose. There's nothing at all they can prove as everything they have is faith based oriented. Faith lacks common sense, thinking, rationalizing, logic, and reason as religion and god requires none. But it does require your utmost obedience. And you hand it over like a wet moldy sock that you have for a brain if you believe in god. Even the very definition of faith is self defeating. Faith 2. belief that is not based on proof: (well duh) And then the World English Dictionary definition of faith is 1. strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp without proof or evidence (well duh and double duh) 4. a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, esp when this is not based on reason. So yep. That's what religion is and that's especially true of what faith is.
Man can and does just fine without god. god can not do without man. god can only exist through men feeding him his faith. Everybody has seen bad men prosper without god. Everybody has seen good men that do not prosper without god.
- Man causes war
* Sorry god causes war. That is if god is a god. If not then god is not a god and he is not in control of everything, he does not know everything, he is not all knowing nor is he all powerful, nor is he omnipotent, nor is he perfect. But then again god causes war with magnificent and deliberate genocides. Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan combined. Here's some examples... 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813 etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? There"s no such a thing as "love" within any genocide.
* No I won"t shut up until your god stops hating children as is proven in your nonsensical ridiculous bible. Wow do you sound like a typical christian first grader.
* That"s according to YOUR bible. And only you christians are drawn into believing something as stupid as it. But even worse is christians like you, well you don"t follow them, believe in the 10 commandments in which 4 of the 10 commandments are geared towards YOUR god"s superior bloated toxic ego. And not one of them is geared towards children. DING that light bulb just went off in your head. Or at least it should have.and one of them should have read something like this "thou shalt always honor and protect thy children no matter what the cost" But nah, you christians as so ridiculously self centered, just like your god.
* Deuteronomy 13: read the entire thing, but especially read 9:- 10 where it specifically states that since I do not worship your high holiness and since I am trying to sway you, that means I should be stoned to death. So you follow your god"s pitiful orders and you come on down here right now and you stone me to death. Whatsamatter? You are to cowardly to not do it? Why not? So you disobey a direct order from your god. Good going you. Keep up the good work. Deuteronomy 17:2-5 tells you the same fricken thing. Oh and btw, there should be no reason for squashing.
- No Not Really
* Um yeah - really. What do you think they are about - losing? Get real.
- What is it you think God is hiding?
* That he"s really an evil son of a b**tch. Hey he"s already admitted it. Nobody believed it then. But assuredly if he admitted it now, people would most definitely believe it. Its just like Mitt Romney VS Barack Obama. You just knew that there was something wrong with Mitt.
- Then how about Christian Charities?
* Pathetic typical christian and only christian response. There are tons of other non christian charities. Oh I get it, you somehow believe that just because there is the word "christian" stamped on it, that it adds more value to it? You and only you are how billion $$$$ churches are built. So who do you think they donate their monies to? Wow if you guess themselves, you"ve guessed correctly by gum. That"s how they"ve become billion $$$ churches.
- No He Isn"t
* Oh yes your god is. Why do you think he hasn"t shown is pathetic little yum yum face?
- So?
* Your god loves raped women. What do you mean "so"? Oh but wait, as usual, you got caught because you don"t read your bible just like nearly 100% of all christians.
* Well you were proven 100% wrong on that.
- So are you to God
* Nope I hate god because he hates children + a whole ton of other things. Hey your god also hates gays and wants to stone them to death but that is justified to you, he hates women so stoning them to death is also justified to you, he loves raped women as stated before, so wow that"s a lot more than half the planet but according to you "He only "Squashes" people according to his will and God DOES care for people" Wow imagine that. What a true contradiction.
* Well I know he knows nothing.
"Not lets appear to the Chinese where people can read and write and study evidence and have a civilization, lets go to the desert and have another revelation there. This is nonsense. It can"t be believed by a thinking person." Christopher Hitchens
- Terrorist definition "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims" -
* Oh oh yeah, um your definition of god is 100% correct. Now what would make you think otherwise? Duh.
* god didn"t die on the cross for me. Got it badbreathitsu? He died for no one. You can't even prove he ever existed. Oh and btw, christ and god are two separate entities - just to let yah know for future re
Jonathananzante

Pro

1.f the bible doesn"t set a date then It doesn"t necessarily need to be in the past
2. Like the kindness you are showing to Christians on debater Grow up, I'm sure your unfamiliar of this thing called "freedom of religious thought"
* Christianity is most definitely a religion
3. Have you ever scientifically studied the Bible"s fulfilled prophecies or considered the impossibility of 40 or so different authors from three continents in three languages writing 66 individual books (that we now call the Bible) over a period of 1,600 years in perfect agreement and unison? The hate-filled, unscientific attitude of your argument suggests that you have not carefully weighed any evidence. (Answers in Genesis)
4. It was not God who bit the apple and brought sin
5. Matthew 19:14 "Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Yep totally child hating
6.Thou shall not murder, thou shall not kill, thou shall not covet, honor your father and mother. If you read this from your hating atheistic point of view. The I bet you will never see good
7. the thing you are talking about is it the old covenant. We are under the new covenant.
Read more: http://www.biblestudy.org...
8. Says something without backing up- against the rules hypocrite
9. So is there like a scripture that says God is evil because I can"t find anything like that- if so are morals evil?
10. Stop super stupid holier that thou attitude, How does Christian Aid spend its money?
We strongly believe that as much as possible of the money you give should go to the people who need it most. For example, out of every pound/euro we received in 2014/15, we spent:
" 42.5 pence/cent on development programmes
" 25.9 pence/cent on emergencies
" 10.7 pence/cent on campaigning, education, and advocacy
" 1 pence/cent on management and administration
" 14.2 pence/cent on fundraising
I don"t see any percent "itself"
11. Your only argument is "pathetic little yum yum face?" if I'm a first grader then what are you?
12. If god loves raped women then why in the 10 commandments is there a thou shalt not commit adultery.
13. You 100% never give any resources or proof
14. Again old testament. John 3;16 For GOD so LOVED the WORLD" yup he hates everyone
15. God knew how to construct a fine-tuned universe and set up morals = nothing to you I guess
16. Finally citing something
17.(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being. Sorry that doesn't seem to be the same definition
18. John 3:16. I think you never search "evidence of God" online because of your ignorance and hatred. If you actually read the bible there is thing called the trinity.

19. I see your ignorance is taking over you like most atheists.
If your logic is correct then Copernicus, Newton, Bacon (Francis), Pascal must have been idiots just like me. Or as you like phrase it so intellectually: "pathetic little yum yum faces"
backwardseden

Con

Didn"t get into it last time because I ran out of space. So let"s get into it now" Lying"
God IS a compulsive liar #1 on the feeding charts. Let"s look at that one shall we?
Does God lie?
Yes, God lies by proxy; He sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.
* Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. 1 Kings 22:23
* Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets. 2 Chronicles 18:22
* Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people. Jeremiah 4:10
* O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jeremiah 20:7
* And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet. Ezekiel 14:9
* For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11
So your bible is caught snap bang zowie in bunches of massive hypocritical contradictions. Many of thousands in your bible.

1. Well then don"t tell me that your god keeps his promises.
2. god doesn"t show kindness, care, nor love in the OT. And he"s not there to show kindness on the NT. That"s left up to your supposed messiah who in which no way can be proved ever existed. Now I"m not saying he never existed. I"m saying there"s no proof. And there isn"t. And with wonderful verses like KILLING, TORTURING NON-BELIEVERS: The Bible is clear " people who do not believe in God and Jesus are to be killed and/or tortured: 2 Chronicles 15: 12-13 "And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." don"t tell me I show kindness towards christians when you cannot possibly show kindness towards anyone outside of your blank religion according to your god.
3. There is no science on god, the bible or your religion. "Fulfilled prophecies" Even if so as YOU say, then every single media source would be out after it. They are not. Not even close. No biblical prophecy has EVER been fulfilled or even proved.
4. Then your god is not in control of everything, does not know everything, is not all knowing nor is he all powerful, is not omnipotent, is not perfect. You choose. Sheesh. Inventing excuses as all christians do?
5. You want to start a child hating debate with your god? No? I didn"t think so. Your god knowingly creates children to suffer. To create children to suffer is 100% pure evil and hate. You cannot get more evil than that if you wanted to.
6. Well gee what other commandments of god"s ego did you deliberately leave out? Duh. And of course you are so cowardly that you yourself cannot include a commandment for children. One that clearly deserves to belong in there like "thou shalt always do good unto thy children and honor them" But no your god has 4 commandments in which honor his blubbering ego. Naturally you missed those.
7. No "we" are not. Who is this "we"? It is no one. Not one person. You show me anywhere in YOUR bible where YOUR god says something remotely like "I the lord thy god give permission to jesus for him to change my laws rules and regulations." The fact of the matter, not anywhere, in your bible does anything like that exist. So until then your god"s laws, rules and regulations exist and are not overturned such as Deuteronomy 13: 9-10. Since I do not worship your god, you come on down here and pay attention to your god and stone me to death. Whatsamatter? You are not going to do it? Why not? So you disobey your god. Great going you. Keep up the good work. The jews have it right. christ is not the messiah. The NT is false. christianity is false.
8. Doesn"t have the foggiest clue at to what you are yodeling about from your maw.
9. Wow you can"t find any scripture that says god is evil? Google it moron. See that"s the EXACT problem with you christians" you come in here and you THINK you know everything that there is to know about your god, bible and religion, when in fact you know NOTHING. And then you expect ME to spell it out for you when you can"t even look it up online. Absolutely horrific and pathetic on your part. You made yourself look like the typical christian jerk who clearly does---not---read---his---bible.
Is murder evil? Y____? N____? Is slavery evil? Y____? N____? Is rape evil? Y____? N____? Is hating gays and wanting to stone them to death evil? Y____? N____? Is deliberate genocide evil? Y____? N____? Is hating children evil? Y____? N____? Etc etc etc All of these your god has freely admitted to and participated in. Now you look it up if you don"t believe me. Your god is pure hate and immoral. If you think they are perfectly OK, then you are as immoral as your god and don"t even bother with the rest of this debate.
10 Really? That"s how christian aid spends it money? For---every---single---church? Care to try again sparky and this time try a better lie. That"s because you do not know how every single church, especially the billion $$$$$ churches, in which are most certainly corrupted, operate. Invent better excuses also. Not only that but a church that has a roof over it head is too much.
11. Above you.
12. Ah yes, another glorious contradiction. One of thousands in your unreadable bible. Here is the law on rape: Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." What kind of sick perverted demented animal would make a rape victim marry her attacker? The Mad"s Snappy Answer to Stupid Question"s to that divine question is god the sickened one.
13. Don"t know what you are referring to. So snag. Its out of my memory.
14. Great! Another contradiction! Actually massive contradiction(s). Keep it up. Keep showing more of these to show that your bible is unreadable.
15. See #9. I guess you think those are morals.
16. Can"t respond to it because I do not know what you are talking about.
17. Whoever mentioned anything about "a creator"? What if there"s creators? Millions, billions, quadrillions of them? Tell yah what: Let"s assume that there"s no creator.
18. There is no evidence for god. None. Otherwise you"d be the richest person on the planet if you could prove him. Duh. There never has been proof of any kind since his manmade existence.
https://www.youtube.com... 12:15
https://www.youtube.com... Why Miracles are becoming proven as worthless. So why haven"t you researched for actual evidence?

19. OK well um no. Let"s see them get together if they were alive and put god on trial again. The fact of the matter is, is that they never would. Why? Because everything that they have is faith based oriented. And faith can never be proved. So I guess you must be smarter than they are to put god on trial again. Correct?

Summary:
My opponent clearly does not know his bible. He only assumes he does. He, like nearly all of christians pretends that he has read his bible both inside and out. He has stated that there are biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled, when there are none. He knows nothing of the horrific tortures and sufferings that god has put children through with countless verse after verse, he knows nothing about that the OT and god"s laws, rules and regulations still stand because his god did not give power for anyone to change them, he does not know of the evil"s of god when his god in about 20 verses freely admits he is evil, he knows nothing about how his god encouraged rape. My opponent does not have morals and neither does his god as they are completely immoral. I win this debate.
Jonathananzante

Pro

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. 1 Kings 22:23

IF you read the verses surrounding those verses, they would make sense. Also that"s king James, very poor translation. All of them (except Jeremiah"s) are about false prophets. Jeremiah is complaining about his task if you every actually read the bible.

Wait a minute! You copied that from a website without citing it! (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...)

Now on to the juicy stuff"

1.Jeremiah predicted that despite its fertility and despite the accessibility of its water supply, the land of Edom (today a part of Jordan) would become a barren, uninhabited wasteland (Jeremiah 49:15-20; Ezekiel 25:12-14). His description accurately tells the history of that now bleak region.
(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 100,000)
That proves at least God was on his side. But you people gonna say "Its jusht a cowincendence"
then put your reading glasses on: (http://www.reasons.org...)
2. That verse is because they were traveling in a large group, they all had follow the same religeoun for it was God leading them.
3. See #1
4. well sorry mr. omnignorant
5. God does not hate hcildren. If they die before the age of accountobility () they go to heaven
6. People sure take for granted JUDEO-CHRISTIAN morals, without them we could justify murder. If one person thought it was wrong to murder then that would be his opinion, but God sets a default so people don"t have to fight
7. Jesus is God, maybe you do not read the bible much, see the trinity (http://www.biblestudytools.com...)
8. Hey you know Albert Einstein?
The professor answered, "If God created everything, then God created evil since evil exists, and according to the principal that our works define who we are then God is evil". The student became quiet before such an answer. The professor was quite pleased with himself and boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the Christian faith was a myth.
Another student raised his hand and said, "Can I ask you a question professor?"
"Of course", replied the professor.
The student stood up and asked, "Professor, does cold exist?"
"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold?" The students snickered at the young man"s question.
The young man replied, "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat. Every body or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero"(-460 degrees F)"is the total absence of heat; all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have no heat."
The student continued, "Professor, does darkness exist?"
The professor responded, "Of course it does."
The student replied, "Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton"s prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn"t this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."
Finally the young man asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?"
Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course as I have already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man"s inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil."
To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God"s love present in his heart. It"s like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."
The professor sat down.
The young man"s name " Albert Einstein.
9.Is murder evil? Yes see commandment six
Is slavery evil? Yes thou shalt not steal includes other humans
Is rape evil? Yes it says so
Is hating gays and wanting to stone them to death evil? Yes but also OT
Is deliberate genocide evil? Yes, but Where?
Is hating children evil? No, hate itself is not a crime
"OK, then you are as immoral as your god and don"t even bother with the rest of this debate."
-trying to bias the audience I see
Wait how about you, is discrimination against millions of people evil?
10. Proof you are ignorant
11. Really? You are the one who as acted like crybaby whiner to God.
12. oh and an OT one too I see
14. God so loved does mean God so loved
15. See #6
17. Well, God Is more Rational than what you believe (https://www.youtube.com...)
18. I have(https://www.youtube.com...)
-Faith cannot also be disproven

I do unlike my oppponent study my bible everyday, now onto the summary:

Summary:
My opponent cleary uses the search statements "Proof God is evil, liar etc." without actually reading the Bible. His athiesm a hatred for God will leave him forever with blindfolm of doubt to the love of God. I beg you people don"t be like this puffed-up ego jerk. For it is written "For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted." He Is like a Pharisee in the Gospels, angry because Jesus healed the people on the wrong instead of the people he healed. Some people say ignorance is bliss but this hotheaded hypocrite disproves it. I know I will not win for he will call all his athiest friends to vote for him. Please vote on who had a more logical argument, not what faith you are.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: EXOPrimal// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: con fails to cite sources. I find the argument an unwinnable back and forth, it is very hard to refute an argument in a sentence, which is what both debater did, I found each contention and refutation relatively weak, making we think the debate is a tie. Also Trump kinda dropped out of the debate ;-;

[*Reason for removal*] The voter doesn"t explain conduct.
************************************************************************
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
Rape, Baby Killing, and God"s "Forgiveness" 2 Samuel 12:11-14 "11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die." [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick! So according to you, your god is evil because he loves rape. Keep it going we"re doing well.
Is hating gays and wanting to stone them to death evil? Yes it is. So you hate your god. I don"t need to dig up the verses for those.
Is deliberate genocide evil? Oh it sure is. So you must hate your god and I damned sure I showed you exactly where.
Is hating children evil? Absolutely 100% it most certainly is. Now in all of those, welp in the genocides, the great flood in which never happened and is one great big farce and lie, babies and children did die and suffered greatly. So according to you , you hate your god and think he"s evil.
You did miserably at all of those. And because you failed at all of them, thus not knowing your bible worth a god damned. I"m not going to give the rest of your wigwam a hammish. Its not worth my time nor efforts.
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
Or even better yet completely separate yourself from the OT and the NT so that you only have the NT to go by. So in other words, the god according to the OT is completely different from the god in the NT. That's essentially what you are claiming. After all you don't believe in the creation of the universe in 6 days, the great flood, exodus, moses, the 10 commandments, Sodom and gomorrah, etc etc etc. You don't believe in any of it in order for your ideals as a christian to fit with the model of what you "invent". You show me one mentioning of J.C. in the O.T. and is a false O.T.
8. Albert Einstein didn"t believe in god. And he most certainly was not a christian. Once you mentioned him, I stopped reading. NEXT:
9. Is murder evil? Oh boy it sure is. Yet your god is the biggest mass murderer and biggest homicidal maniac of all time. A nd even worse is he knowingly creates the homicidal maniacs. Way to go god. Keep up the good work! You are doing a splendid job at being a complete knockout contradictory hypocrite. So according to you. Your god is evil because he is a murderer, and most certainly a murderer of innocent children and babies.
* Slavery is evil but not to your god. Google it dimwit. Especially the wonderful entire chapter of EX 21. And especially the exquisite verses of 20-21(NASB is more graphic) If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. 21If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property..So according to you, your god is evil because he supports slavery. Oh there"s plenty more on slavery.
* Is rape evil? Well not according to your god. Oh and btw, I already showed you a verse from rape showing that your god loves rape. Here"s another. (evil bible)
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
5. God does hate children if you were to have bothered to have picked up your bible and actually read it with countless verse after verse after verse. Nah that"s too much for you. Just as it is too much for nearly all those that claim they are christians.
6. Oh you mean like you? Your god justifies murder as being perfectly OK. What do you think the great flood was? Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan combined. Here's some examples... 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813 etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? There"s no such a thing as "love" within any genocide. What do you think the 10th plague was where your god slaughtered all the firstborn of the Egyptians? So don"t get on this high horse and try to justify murder. Your god justifies it very clearly as "thou shalt kill" with at least 1 billion dead all in his supposed "good" name ever since his man made invention.
7. Nope sorry. 100% false. Because if true then there would be no separation of the NT and the OT. The ONLY difference between judaism and christianity is J.C. That"s it. Now ask yourself why is there so much fighting/ wars/ bloodshed over this legendary bestall J.C.? So Its either that you are interpreting incorrectly in which you clearly are because there"s absolutely nothing like I said before where your god states that he is giving power to christ for him to change any of his laws, rules and regulations, so christianity is false, christ is false and the NT is false. There"s after all no mentioning of this god you call J.C. is the OT now is there? Nope. So---you---are---flat---out---100%---wrong.
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
Jonathananzante --- Wow are you really pathetic. I mean you must still be in grade school to not know that lying, especially if god is doing it is OUT. But you supported god"s deceitfulness which shows you where your biblical knowledge lies. No pun intended. Oh and btw, take it up with the author of the page next time who will eat you alive and knows one helluva lot better than an undergraduate like you unable to interpret his bible correctly.
Your god still LIED. There"s no other sense to be made around that. Period. He deceived his prophets. And all experts will tell you this is true. Will you do some actual research on it? No of course not.

1. I predict that I am going to wake up tomorrow after I sleep. I predict that if I drop a pen it will fall. Astonishing predictions. Now will you call Carl Sagan who is a prophet if there ever was one who died in 1996 and he predicted that there would be lakes of liquid methane on Saturn"s moon Titan. Then there was absolutely no way to know that because all that was known about Titan was that is was covered in a thick orangey haze. Then when the Cassini spacecraft arrived in 2005 and photographed the moon, indeed it was discovered that there were lakes of liquid methane and it rained there also. Carl also predicted in advance that there would be dust devils on Mars. And indeed there are. Your bible is squat. You can"t even prove your god or jesus. So what on earth are you talking about "prophecies"? NEXT:
2. Really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of imbecilic bubonic plague raggedy ann doll gesture classes have you passed to know this? I want to know where you got your information from right now. Try and inventing better excuses please. Regardless, its STILL HATE.
3. Oh well nothing doing.
4. Nothing but a blank black hole
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
MakeDebatingGreatAgain --- Oh no. Not at all. This teacher was the most kind and giving teacher and truly fun, wow did he make the classes fun, that I've ever had. He was also genuine which is something I can't say for nearly all other teachers I've had except for a truly great stage band teacher I had in the 8th grade and we we playing music wayyyyyyy above our or anyone's capabilities. But the rest of my teachers were pretty much the same old dull boring get through the day type of goop gung symbiosis rigor mortis put to sleep on a park bench so much so that I failed math in the 7th grade, wow was he a snooze, but I invented a clay strumming rubberband guitar in it. So I gotta be proud of that.
Now as far as college I took Music Video Business in Seattle from 1992 - 1993, yes right at the height of the grunge years, the worst genre of music of all time. But it wasn't what I was looking for though I did well in every class. And I got an A+ in a Lawyers class in defense of plagiarism. I really wanted to take the case of Nirvana plagiarizing Killing Joke in which they clearly did, as well as The Damned but oh well it wasn't meant to be. But wow was Seattle a great city to live in.And I got really lucky. I got to see just about everybody that I ever cared to see.
Even better and this was miraculous was my next door neighbor in growing up, in the middle of downtown Seattle, he tapped me on my shoulder. W hat are the odds of that happening? Then the next night another friend from Reno also we went to this dive and had some truly great Thai food. My first time eating it. To this day its my fav.
Well sorry if I've babbled.
Posted by MakeDebatingGreatAgain 1 year ago
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
Like I said, your teacher was probably a stubborn hater. Colleges are filled with these people, which is sad since college is a place where "higher men and women" are supposed to reside. In reality, many college students are just 2 year olds in adult bodies.
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
teachers with no evidence, it will = an instant F. So you either deal with people like that and give them a vote of confidence by keeping on and nodding, you slap them in the face with a wet fish, you completely ignore them and you walk off the face if the earth, or you belittle them and insult them in which is your right as they took up your precious time to insult you because you know that with your divine wisdom that they are lying, inventing excuses and they do not know what on earth they are squawking about.
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
MakeDebatingGreatAgain --- No its not taught as a rule. Come on use your head. Its taught in a class, namely communications in which when I went to college was a requirement. But by now you should know that me as a person that I generally don't care what others think... that is unless you show an intelligence and an edumacation (education). And thus far among my debates here on this site, I have only found one. If you believe me, great. If not that's your problem. I have no reason to lie. None. Whereas those on the opposing end have every reason to lie. And thus far with my only debates in religion (I do debate in other areas but thus far have not on this site) and those who have opposed me, they have every reason to lie AND not only that, but wow are they phenomenally childish about it. But here's the thing, they don't bring any evidence to the table to counter what has been stated. That's because I close all avenues off before they even have a chance to breathe. The professor taught that if you do not have any evidence for the subject you are talking about/ arguing about then you have no business arguing about it otherwise your peers/ friends and loved ones will see you as a complete moron and they will either have nothing to do with you or they will belittle you until (well I forgot the insult he used but it was pretty severe). But let's put it this way... I'm very well edumacated and he's the best teacher I've had by far. And he continued if you do that to your friends and loved ones, then you soon will have no genuine friends or loved ones. The key word he used was "genuine". Those that will go way way wayyyyyyyyy out of their way to hep you out in time of dire need and never ask you a single question. It is so obvious that there are many little imbeciles here on this site who I have encountered who have no genuine friends or loved ones and wow do they flat out deserve it. And it gets even worse because if they pull that crap on their
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
"If you do not show any intelligence nor an edumacation on the subject(s) that you claim to profess having a knowledge upon and you really don"t, you will rightly be degraded, humiliated and dehumanized with super duper garlic onion beer cheezy insults.

I wanted to ask, is this rule (or some form of it) actually taught in college? I don't believe it, show me some evidence backwardseden. But then again, colleges are filled with stubborn haters and salty athiests like backwardseden, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they teach this kind of stuff in colleges these days.