emily.baker012
wafflelover1

Third Party Candidates Should Be Allowed to Debate

wafflelover1 has forfeited round #2.

emily.baker012

Pro

I believe that during the American presidential debates, a third party candidate should be allowed to vote. I specifically want to argue that I think Gary Johnson should have been allowed to debate this year.
wafflelover1

Con

Waffles should be able to run for president
emily.baker012

Pro

I would like to have a good, honest and well logical debate. And would not like to engage if you are just going to be a troll. First off, that is not within the scope of the argument. I am discussing those who have already qualified to be president and have already engaged in the campaign for presidency. Would you be willing to argue within those parameters?
Posted by AlexisBaylie 7 months ago
AlexisBaylie
If wafflelover1 ends up being a troll and you want to try posting this debate again, let me know! I'd love to actually debate with you.