9spaceking
Haidarali

This Debate Shouldn't Have Been Created

9spaceking

9spaceking

Pro

I believe this debate shouldn't have been created. I will support this with further evidence in later rounds.
R1- Acceptance from opponent
R2- serious argument from Pro, troll argument from Con
R3- troll argument from Pro, serious argument from Con
R4- serious argument from Pro, troll argument from Con
R5- troll argument from Pro, serious argument from Con

Any going away from the rules will be treated as a 7-point forfeit. These "arguments" can also be rebuttal(s) and conclusion(s). Good luck to my opponent.
Haidarali

Con

First of all , Hello ! Nice to meet you .

I accept this debate .

GOOD LUCK !!!
9spaceking

Pro

1. Too less time
I gave very less time for both of us to post our arguments. However, I had waited too long to post mine since none of my indicators work, and I didn't know somebody accepted this debate. Because of the lack of time, I will more than likely lose this debate, and lose my elo. This is a negative effect, and shows that I shouldn't have created this debate.

2. The Odd Structure
This debate has a really, really odd structure, with serious and troll arguments inter-switching between pro and con. My opponent could manipulate the words within the topic, or use crazy celebrities to prove his or her poitns, since he or she can use troll arguments in response to my serious arguments. While I can utilize my troll argument to rebut my opponent's troll arguments, if this is not successful, then my opponent gets a free round of serious arguments. Furthermore, even if within round 2,3, and 4 I manage to rebut my opponent's arguments, my opponent still gets the last round for conclusion and final words, or even rebuttals to my rebuttals! This shows I am very unlikely to win, and thus, I should not have created this debate.

3. My opponent's debating skills
My opponent has an elo of 2,114. In addition, he has only lost one debate. [1] In contrast, I have lost 46 debates, 46 times more than my opponent. [2] While he may not have as much experience as the proof shows, I am very easy to beat, as shown in this dumb debate within source [3]. The opponent I lost against only has an elo of 1,162 [4], yet he won, showing that if I don't try, I will lose. In order for this to be successfully rebutted, either my opponent has to show that I am trying hard on this debate, and/or he is worse than my opponent(s) that beat me in a debate which I tried hard in.

4. I just told him what he had to do
I pointed the way for my opponent within my third argument. Whoopsies! I even said what he had to do: "In order for this to be successfully rebutted, either my opponent has to show that I am trying hard on this debate, and/or he is worse than my opponent(s) that beat me in a debate which I tried hard in." This shows that I'm not really trying that hard on this debate--I'm even letting my opponent gain a slight advantage!! Therefore my chances of winning have decreased.

In conclusion, I have shown that I will lose this debate, and thus, as a consequence, lose my elo, and that is why this debate shouldn't have been created. I realize that you may be asking "why is winning so important?" Well, that's the whole point of DDO--have a good elo so others will know you at least have some kind of good skill, and display your awesomeness to your friends.
On to you, con.

[1] http://www.debate.org...
[2] http://www.debate.org...
[3] http://www.debate.org...
Haidarali

Con

It would be simple for me to prove this useless topic , if you don't like it then why have you joined , this site is for the betterment of future .

For ex . in schools or colleges mostly no one participates in debate because they are afraid of the result , they think from before that if we lose everyone will tease me and so on ...

But on this site ... if we lose no shame but gainness of confident and if we win we can show off our skills in schools and colleges .

That's it for my first round ...

Hope you understand it .

GOOD LUCK !!!
9spaceking

Pro

9spaceking forfeited this round.
Haidarali

Con

Haidarali forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Pro

Unfortunately we have both forfeited and derived from the rules. How do you voters treat this? Well, my opponent has failed to provide any troll arguments within the second argument. Although I may have forfeited, my opponent was the first to derive from the format. My opponent may have asked "what about round 5? There is no round 5?" And I would have simply responded "ignore that" and we would continue on with our debating. It is unfortunate that this debate ended this way, and I hope to have a better debate in a potential rematch.
Vote me. My opponent broke the rules first. He provided no troll arguments. None. All of his arguments make perfect, logical sense and thus aren't troll arguments.
Haidarali

Con

Haidarali forfeited this round.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
haha nope
Posted by Haidarali 2 years ago
Haidarali
Plz vote for me
Posted by Ilona 2 years ago
Ilona
wow interesting debate
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
logically, you derived from the structure of the debate FIRST, BEFORE ME, so you deserve that 7-point forfeit. :P
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
and BTW that wasn't a troll argument...
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
darnit! I accidentally missed the 3rd round...
Posted by Haidarali 2 years ago
Haidarali
lol
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
indeed. lol.
Posted by Haidarali 2 years ago
Haidarali
You kept the time too less .
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
9spacekingHaidaraliTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro proved he's an idiot