mayrivershark
Etagnard

This House believes homosexuals should be able to adopt.

mayrivershark

Pro

PRO
I agree strongly with the United States House of Representatives that homosexuals should have the right to adopt and care for a child, it is a basic human right to have independence of chosen sexuality.
Etagnard

Con

I am strongly against adoption by gay couples.

Firstly, I've never heard of a universal right to have children. It simply doesn't exist and just came up in the mind of gay couples.
Secondly, you need a father and a mother in order to get a child. Having children thus is, contrary to what you are stating, not independent of sexual orientation. God has given us a father and a mother. If you don't believe in God than you must believe evolution has given us a father and a mother, for a reason probably. Father and mother are not interchangeable. In no natural way gay couples can get children and I don't see why they should be allowed to adopt. Why do gay couples need something that belongs to heterosexuality?
Deliberately denying a child either a father or a mother is immoral in my opinion.
mayrivershark

Pro

mayrivershark forfeited this round.
Etagnard

Con

No arguments to reply to.
mayrivershark

Pro

mayrivershark forfeited this round.
Etagnard

Con

Etagnard forfeited this round.