RobieRX
Mr.GreatDebater

This Jewishlawyer believes that beastiality should be legal.

Mr.GreatDebater

RobieRX

Pro

Let's do this.

1st round acceptance
2nd round arguement
3rd round closing statement
Mr.GreatDebater

Con

RobieRX

Pro

The animals need the loving too.
Mr.GreatDebater

Con

Please elaborate your statement. This debate will be completely unnecessary if you make statements without going into detail. Animals have sex just like humans do, so why make such an irrelevant statement. You said "The animals need loving too". You can show animals love in several different ways besides having sex with them. You can show love by taking care of that animal, (Grooming, Feeding, Providing Shelter etc.)
RobieRX

Pro

RobieRX forfeited this round.
Mr.GreatDebater

Con

Mr.GreatDebater forfeited this round.
Posted by AOP 1 year ago
AOP
Hmmm... this seems to be a waste of space and time. Aren't there more important topics to discuss? I know I'm probably doing wrong just by responding and giving it credence, but seriously? Sex with animals? That's just weird and gross. I don't think it's trolling though. I don't think you actually have sex with animals and I think you're trying to bring a little light-hearted humor and it actually is kinda funny, because people don't do animals. That's dumb. Well maybe some people do... But I don't think they should be put in prison for it. I think they should see a shrink, even though I don't think therapists are particularly worthy of anything. Like people who do heroin, should be treated as patients, not inmates. I don't agree with Western medicine, but what else you got? Having sex with animals is just wrong. If they "need lovin' too," put them with their own kind. Bats don't have sex with horses. Tigers don't have sex with snakes. Penguins don't have sex with camels. Dogs don't have sex with cats, though they do hump humans and rabbits hump anything that moves, from chickens, to dogs, and cats. Sure we could get into the morality and Bible factor issue, but who cares? If you want to do a goat or an iguana (and I feel like this is turning into a song now), "if you wanna put a frog or a gerbil in there, if you wanna taste a cow before it makes a magic mushroom, if you wanna [insert] let an ant crawl down your pee hole..." It's just dumb. And why do animals need lovin' anyway? Well they do actually, because it makes them taste better. Everyone knows a happy cow is California's motto... Lol. If you're screwing animals there is something seriously wrong with you, and although I don't agree that you should go to prison for it, that's the law so you should be a little more careful with your associations and assertions. Nobody in their right mind will agree with you that bestiality is normal, good, sane, or whatever. What if Obama said, "I do animals."
Posted by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
@RXR, I *told* you airmax was willing to give you rehab like imabench. And what you did is 10 times worse than what imabench did.
Posted by RobieRX 1 year ago
RobieRX
fine
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
How 'bout we end this conversation, I leave you alone and don't report you, and you cease your unruly behavior? Sounds nice, don't it?
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
OK. I believe you for now. But yes, somewhat. Discrimination exists. Your use of the Lincoln quote does not really apply to a debating website; the policy depends on those running it.
Posted by RobieRX 1 year ago
RobieRX
coincidence. And btw you have to agree airmax favors one person over another which is discrimination
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Your use of "special snowflake" makes me think that you were this user called wowwhatwhy. He called bench the exact same thing.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
And your cursing does not aid in your defense, btw.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
You do realize that this is another chance for you, right? You complain that Bench got 7, but you are getting one right now... Take it, and run with it.
Posted by RobieRX 1 year ago
RobieRX
Ok what makes that twat special ? he got 7 chances and i only got 1.

'Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.'

-Abraham Lincoln

#special snowflake
Vote Placed by daem0n 1 year ago
daem0n
RobieRXMr.GreatDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro does not meet his burden of proof. How does bestiality show love to animals?