jaeger13
Erthbeflat

This Third Wave of Feminism is Unnecessary

jaeger13 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 6 days ago Status: Debating Period

jaeger13

Con

There have been three waves of feminism in history throughout the last 100 years. This third wave crashing over the U. S. Is very unnecessary and is only causing pointless conflict between people, While also being factually incorrect and a spread of lies. I look forward to hearing the arguments of my opponent and thank anyone who participates.
Erthbeflat

Pro

What the fucc did you just fuccing say about me, You little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, And I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, And I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fucc out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, Mark my fuccing words. You think you can get away with saying that chit to me over the Internet? Think again, Fuccer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fuccing dead, Kid. I can be anywhere, Anytime, And I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, And that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, But I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable azz off the face of the continent, You little chit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, Maybe you would have held your fuccing tongue. But you couldn't, You didn't, And now you're paying the price, You goddamn idiot. I will chit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fuccing dead, Kiddo.
jaeger13

Con

I'm sorry to say I'm disappointed. I was genuinely looking forward to having an actual debate with a feminist, And all I came back to was a paragraph of empty threats. You do understand there is a section for comments, Correct? Now not only have you wasted my time, But yours.
Posted by genxgirl 1 week ago
genxgirl
Maybe you can start over and have an actual and substantial debate on this topic with someone who cares about the subject matter and has a brain. Good luck.
Posted by jaeger13 1 week ago
jaeger13
My argument is that it's unnecessary to America
Posted by Sonofcharl 1 week ago
Sonofcharl
I would like to see Pro fight a Gorilla.
Posted by Cool_Comrade 1 week ago
Cool_Comrade
I think that the opposer is trolling.
Posted by Sonofcharl 1 week ago
Sonofcharl
Fabulous moves and fabulous form and third wave reversion to beauty and delicacy and ecstasy.
Posted by Queen_Fabulous 1 week ago
Queen_Fabulous
I want to join the debate but i am confused may i ask are you asking are they needed in America or are in the world? For i am their for them in the world. But I don't think they are needed for America.
Posted by pakau11 1 week ago
pakau11
I don't understand the idea of debating without any idea of what you are arguing about. ?
different - like my wrist watch, Its red