9spaceking
Sophia3810

This debate is very difficult

9spaceking

9spaceking

Pro

Hello there. Are you ready for a great challenge? This debate is for experts only, or hardcore debaters. While it might seem easy, the first round is acceptance, leaving you with only one round to post.
I, on the other hand have experience, vocabulary, and lots of time to prepare before I even posted this. You might argue you could be smarter than me, but i rebut back with the fact that human brains are similar, most healthy ones including the Cerebral cortex, the Four lobes, and Major sulci and gyri, which is now evoluted to the point that it can fluctuate depending on the situation. This is from http://en.wikipedia.org.... As you can see, this is merely round ONE and I have already posted information concerning complex neurology sciences, making it incredibly difficult for you to rebut back and state your opening in one round.
You mission is to make this debate seem only average difficulty for you, or even Easy. But it's not going to be easy at all. You only have 2000 characters, so fully use them.
I warn you now, round two I will have a twist to my first argument in fields of topics far more deep and incomprehensible than neuroscience.
Or will I?
Good luck to you, con.
Sophia3810

Con

Oh wow. You made it seem so hard at first by using very big words and all that. I actually laughed at your pitiful debate.
Of course, I think you have very little idea of what you are talking about. You cited Wiki, which is so unreliable that I didn't think anyone would waste their time by using it for something important. It shows that you probably didn't have that much time, or else you would have found something better to say.
Secondly, I would recommend putting a coma between "hand" and "have" and capitalizing all the I's. Oh, and you capitalized easy. Really, it looks like you didn't even review it.
Third, anyone who looks through your profile can see that you are kind of immature (no offense)
Fourth, I am only 13 years old, and you are 15 years old. I have been accepted into one of the best high schools in Chicago. This is the easiest thing ever.
What you said about the neurology science stuff is so NOT complicated. It simply means that we usually have the same parts in our brain and that our brain can change depending on what is going on. I just summarized it without even looking it up. Really, you could have written something harder. Besides, our brains may be similar in build, meaning that they will usually have the same parts, but the size of each part may vary. If the brains of each species were the same then natural selection wouldn't even exist because there would be nothing to actually select. Furthermore, "intelligence" is a very unclear term. If by intelligence you mean knowledge, then different people have different levels of knowledge. I think it would be safe to assume that I have more knowledge than you, considering the childish books and movies in your profile. Therefore your statement that I cannot be smarter than you is completely incorrect. In fact, it barely makes sense!
I am sure that people will vote for me, as I don't even need to go copy someone else's word to prove you wrong.
I am sorry if I used complicated words. I can't help myself.
9spaceking

Pro

Arrogance and understatement are two of the greatest paragons of tragic flaws, which as we know, bring down heroes in tragedies.
Do you think I failed to realize I was using an untrustworthy source? Do you think, I, 9spaceking, as the one who invented the "genius debate" which was about itself being stupid would have made this errors accidentally?
You have all been deceived.
Of course I capitalized easy and did all the little itsy-bitsy grammatical errors on purpose. In addition, does anyone really think I actually am 15 year old? I could be a 37 year old woman, or I could be even a 87 year old man. Furthermore, just because one likes childish books and movies does not mean one is immature.
My opponent made the fallacies of over-generalization and attempted to use ad-hominem combined with straw-man to weaken my debate down along with my debating skills. Those are not her biggest errors, however.
My opponent's biggest error is in the fact that he or she is far too arrogant. Not to be mean, but to be truthful--con believes she can win simply because of my errors in round one and the fact that she is a student in "one of the best high schools in Chicago".
What high-school is con in that could possibly be better than mine? I go to Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, known as the best high school in the United States, in some occasions, number two best. I am in many athletic teams, I get high scores within all the classes and I receive many awards in different competitions. My opponent has failed to state how studious she was in her school. As you can see, my opponent has really been far too confident in herself.
I told you I would have a twist and a more complex topic in round two, and I predicted correctly.
Con still has this round to counter me, but she has already lost in conduct through her hubris during the first round, making it very hard for her to win.
Good luck in your rebuttal statement and conclusion, all in merely 2000 characters.
Sophia3810

Con

Sophia3810 forfeited this round.
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
Aw man. Was hoping for an amazing rebuttal argument that topped her first. Too bad!
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Five hours thirty minutes left for con to post their arguments. Not a good sign for them that it's taking so long.
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
BTW I'm aware of "this errors". I did it on purpose to see if my opponent would point it out---which would only further solidify my point of arrogance and overconfidence.
Posted by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
Let's see what happens in the next round.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Con has surrendered conduct, however argument is still up in the air.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
If I didn't have a paper due, I'd accept this. My argument would have been just explaining why pro's information is irrelevant to the resolution.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 3 years ago
IwinYoulose333
Wow. I was going to accept this debate, and thought "hmm this debate will probably be difficult, because I know nothing of neuroscience, but then I saw that you were using Wikipedia.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
9spacekingSophia3810Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for rule violation and forfeit. Argument for utter failure to refute the resolution (aided by the forfeit).
Vote Placed by Geogeer 3 years ago
Geogeer
9spacekingSophia3810Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited - Points to Pro.