iamadragon
patsox834

This debate will be deleted.

iamadragon

iamadragon

Con

I'll defer.
patsox834

Pro

...seeing as 2/3 of the debates I've participated in have been deleted, and both of them were just as inane as this one, I fully expect this one to be deleted, as well, assuming the criteria that has to be met for the deletion of a debate is constant.

This debate lacks any significance whatsoever and only clutters the site up; I see no reason for it to stick around -- it's essentially a burden on this site.
iamadragon

Con

You've only been in three debates, so already, it's not like you're some ultimate master of getting your debates deleted. One was between us and was clearly, both by our agreement and by the definition of a debate, not a debate. It was a conversation, a joke we decided to pull because we're so awesomely great. I'm not entirely sure why the other one was deleted–perhaps someone thought it was a joke, or someone was offended (unlikely.) Considering your argument, and mine, it appears that this debate is going to be much more like a normal debate rather than a joke.

I would like you to define "significance." I'll respond to your claim about significance anyway, based on what I think you are most likely to have intended as the meaning.

Also, other debates certainly lack significance, or could be perceived as similarly devoid of significance, or could even not be debates–there was the one in which I crowned some guy [1]. That debate was much more ridiculous than this one, as one person's winning the debate would obviously create a paradox.

The Haiku Battle which I choked to Tatarize [2] wasn't a debate. It was just poetry. A poetry battle is much more worthy of a deletion than a debate which is about an unusual "issue." Clearly, since that debate wasn't deleted, this debate probably won't be deleted.

This debate [3] certainly has an argument, but clearly, it was meant as a joke, as pretty much no one claims to be the person (or robot, in my case, or a dog, or a devil) in his or her avatar.

This debate [4] is more like a game, or a challenge, than a debate. It could be interpreted as a debate, but even then, it doesn't have any significance, or at least, it doesn't have more significance than this one.

[1] http://www.Debate.org...
[2] http://www.Debate.org...
[3] http://www.Debate.org...
[4] http://www.Debate.org...

All of these "debates," if you were to interpret them as such, were less significant than this one. This has a real argument, one that is actually debatable.
patsox834

Pro

patsox834 forfeited this round.
iamadragon

Con

I'll extend my arguments. Clearly, there is no reason for this debate to be deleted.
patsox834

Pro

patsox834 forfeited this round.
iamadragon

Con

Same thing. There is obviously no reason for this debate to be deleted.

It's possible that PatSox will burst out of his shell of forfeiture with a barrage of bawdy blistering belittlement, or a furious fury of filthy foulness, or an immodest, improper, intrusive insult in an attempt to get this debate deleted.

I don't really know what Debate.org's language policy is, but I'd like to take the moment to say that on a site devoted to Debate, 99.9% of the posters are probably mature enough to handle some bad language. My reaction to a future such tactic by PatSox would be one of unwavering, staunch implacability. Bad language should not be enough to warrant deletion of a debate.
patsox834

Pro

patsox834 forfeited this round.
Posted by patsox834 8 years ago
patsox834
Pfft, I had totally forgotten about this debate until my last e-mail notification.

I know I can't really win unless I get the debate deleted, though, so meh...no harm done.
Posted by theitalianstallion 8 years ago
theitalianstallion
Lol, this is great.
Vote Placed by SexyLatina 8 years ago
SexyLatina
iamadragonpatsox834Tied
Vote Placed by zach12 8 years ago
zach12
iamadragonpatsox834Tied