This game is called "The Best Question Game in the Whole Wide World"

Started: 9/25/2013 Category: Funny

This is a game of thought, you must ask ten questions and answer 10 questions each round, 5 rounds means you will be asking 40 questions and answering 40 questions.

1. The questions have to be answerable.

2. You have to answer every single question you are asked no matter what.

3. You can ask anything you want (Except at what address do you live etc…).

4. Lol, if you forfeit you will die someday. ;)

5. You begin.

I hope you accept this game, because it would suck if you left me hanging here.

-Rebekah J

1. In which season do most burglaries take place?
  2. What’s so special about the 1896 war between Zanzibar andEngland?
  3. In the 1700s, what did some residents of London purchase to avoid going to hell?
  4. What is the only rock regularly eaten by humans?
  5. On what day of the week do the most auto accidents happen?
  6. What was featured in the first TV commercial advertizing a toy?
  7. What is the only state whose name is a single syllable?
  8. License plates in New Hampshire contain the motto “Live Free or Die.” Where are those license plates made?
  9. What do you get if you cross a goat with a sheep?
  10. There is only one kind of fruit that has its seeds on the outside. Name it.

72 percent of all burglaries during the month of March in the city of Houston took place during day time hours.

This war is special because it lasted 40 minutes and was the longest war in history. It was also unusual because the sultan's forces sustained roughly 500 casualties, while only one British sailor was injured.

The Catholic Church sold indulgences to the people of London to temporarily take away punishment for their sins and the sins of their loved ones. This helped lead to the Protestant reformation by Martin Luther after he posted the 95 thesis on the door of the All Saints' Church in Wittenberg, Saxony.

Assuming you don't mean Fruity Pebbles, chocolate rocks from the local candy store, or Pop Rocks I would have to say rock salt. J

Friday evenings.

A potato. Yes, that’s correct a potato because Mr. Potato Heads were first made with real potatoes at first it is also intresting that the first Mr. Potato Heads came with a pipe for smoking.

Maine is the only state in which its name is a single syllable.

Assuming that’s a trick question I would have to say New Hampshire.

A mad buffalo and a sick joke.

Well, it depends if strawberries are considered a fruit but that’s my answer.

Now for my questions:

1) A man is lying drowned in a dead forest far from water. How did this happen?

2) The answer I give is yes but what I mean is no. What was the question?

3) I am the center of gravity, hold a capital situation in Vienna, and as I am foremost in every victory, am allowed by all to be invaluable. Though I am invisible, I am clearly seen in the midst of a river. I could name three who are in love with me and have three associates in vice. It is vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven yet even now lie embalmed in the grave. What am I?

4) Why do Lutheran’s baptize their babies if it is not Biblical and they are apart from the Catholic Church?

5) Why do you or don’t you believe in love at first sight?

6) In your opinion why should the US government or why shouldn’t the US government lift the embargo on Cuba’s offshore oil drilling?

7) What is your religion?

8) Why is that so?

9) If you had to define yourself in 45 words what would they be?

10) Let’s say you have a list of your priority’s in life, what are the top 15?

Answers to my second round questions are in the comment section.

Answers to your questions:

1) A fire fighting plane filled its tanks with water from a lake, sucking a scuba-diver in. He drown while the plane was in flight and was dumped onto a burning forest with the water.
2) Do you know the symbol for the 102nd chemical element? (Nobelium's symbol is No.)

3) The letter "v"

4) God has commanded us to; babies need forgiveness from original sin; baptism is a replacement to the conventional circumcision.

5) I believe you need to talk to someone before you fall in love with them. It is dumb how people fall in love off of pure visual confrontation. So, no, I do not believe in love at first sight.

6) I don't know much on this topic. but I will take a whack at it. We should not lift the embargo. Cuba, like many other countries, has different standards of safety and sanitation then America. If an oil spill were to come of this, then it would effect the hundreds of miles of coastline we have in the Gulf of Mexico and even on the Eastern Seaboard. The embargo discourages their offshore drilling to a degree.

7) I am Catholic.
8) I believe in one, holy, catholic, apostolic church under the Holy Trinity.
9) I am an outgoing, fun person to be around. I get involved in everything I can and try to help the world. I am greatly interested in expressing my views through different mediums of Language. I have used Documentary Filmmaking, Creative Writing, speech, and debate.
10) I'd really rather not answer this for personal reasons. You can have that point.

Next set of Questions:

1) Who was the longest reigning british monarch?
2) What is this compound? H2O2
3)The name of this country means "rich coast."
4) This man went into space before Kennedy made his space race speech.
5)This preserve was originally made from quince.
6) Who made the first telephone call to the moon?
7) What was Rosetta Stone named for? Person, place, or thing.
8) Who was the first daughter in 1993.
9) What is 0 degrees latitude?
10) What is the tropic of capricorn?

I) Queen Victoria

II) Hydrogen peroxide

III) Costa Rica

IV) Yuri Gagarin?

V) I don’t know. :/

VI) U.S. President Richard Nixon

VII) Because of where it was found on the Mediterranean coast near Rosetta in Egypt.

VIII) Chelsea Clinton

IX) The equator

X) Southern line of latitude near equator: a line of latitude that is 23° 26' south of the equator

Now mine:

I) Why isn’t predestination a real doctrine?

II) If predestination is not a real doctrine but God put it in his book would that make God a liar?

III) In your opinion when is something defined as too private?

IV) Do you agree with the quotation that “it is more fearsome to be dying then to be dead?”

V) Would God send someone to Hell if they never had a chance to learn about the gospel?

VI) Expand on the quotation “Life begins at conception, but death arose before that.” What is the author talking about?

VII) When do you think the US government shutdown will be over?

VIII) When is the time that parents have to teach kids that there is a difference between possible dreams and impossible ones?

IX) Should children be taught there is a Santa Clause?

X) Why or why not?

michaeltaffe3 forfeited this round.

michaeltaffe3 forfeited this round.

michaeltaffe3 forfeited this round.
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
Thanks! :) It's not 100% a debate but it's fun to chill sometimes. :)
Posted by kawaii_crazy 3 years ago
This debate if real funny
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
I so meant to say shortest war in history. :/ I suck. :P
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
You have to ask the best questions I guess. Or you should just have to be me. ;)
Posted by Versatile 3 years ago
How do you win?
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago