TetsuRiken
SONOFGOD2013

This guy needs to spot using that "thow are coruppt" stuff as an his only agument

TetsuRiken

Pro

Listen here using the bible proverbs as an the only augment is not a visible way to debate it's terrible and I'm not saying don't use them but try and ague like every other religious person.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

I'm sorry you feel that way my brother.
TetsuRiken

Pro

I am not anyone's brother and again your use of the thow are blinded is not a legit use of debate space ive seen peole with religious belief actually debate not just spout there religious crap.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

And why should I care what you think? I only care what god wants me to do.
TetsuRiken

Pro

What would you do if "God" didn't exist?
SONOFGOD2013

Con

That's actually a good question. If he didn't exist well: I don't know to be honest with you. But he does so I don't have to worry about that.
TetsuRiken

Pro

But can you prove it and don't tell me "go read the bible" I've had enough of that crap.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

Hey I can try to prove it but you refuse to believe it. Only god can save you. So you'll probably think I'm wrong and he's not not real.I can't help, you, because I can only "plant the seed". If you truly do believe you'll know that god is real.
TetsuRiken

Pro

Stop already if I needed saving I'd ask but I'm in not danger so yea I'm fine.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

Don't worry god will show you and help you.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
So are you done you're not helping you are just hearting not because it's the truth it's because you are insulting people and hating
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
You're assuming that "god" is perfect and Homosexuality isn't wrong like belief in any religion isn't wrong and yes I'm judgmental but I try not to be I really do but you don't even try you just assume and that's wrong again I do it to but I try not to but I don't just say there bad and if there evil then it like that and you sir are evil you are up there with Jack the Ripper, Hitler, your "devil". I know people who don't like Homosexuality but they don't just put them down like a red headed step child for god dan* hell i hate people like you I trying to change what about you will you ever try and not judge but if I judge wrong I apologize or even befriend them those who I call enemies become aliys and those who continue to judge I hate some days I hate myself but I don't disseminate agents a set of people most people honestly I do and maybe there not idiots but I always wonder they might just not try or make dumb distions and there are people who I thought were good that I've found that are bad and there are good people who I have thought are bad and I know people who have no side other than there own and they are the only ones who know whether they are good or bad and some one like you is bad I hate you to be honest not because you like rap or football or even religion I hate your personality and it's not a good one let me tell you and again I might not be the best guy my self at lest I try I used to judge every one and I've gotten better and I try to get better every day and I get better every day and I know people who I have are kinder people than you they at lest try and put a happy face on and you just judge and your morality is broken and saying what is good and bad isn't free will and you will never be a good person you'll always be a bad person so long as you judge and that goes for me and I'm trying what about you
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Hey god is perfect and honestly you are judgmental towards others. I'm just saying what i see. Homosexuality is wrong but the people who do it aren't. They are just doing the wrong thing. You and me disagree. I'm not being an a*s. I'm just trying to help. I just help plant the seed and god does the rest. All I can say is god bless you. Honestly religion is bad. It's about having a relationship with god. I use to have self righteousness because I thought if you weren't Christian your a bad person. But I'm just as bad a person as you are. So..l ya.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Saying some thing is bad is judging and I hate rap and I think it sucks and I'm judging I also think that Video game are the best thing ever but every one has different perspective of what they like but again i'm not saying that those who like rap are bad and wantabes except in this town but not all who like rap are like that and on that I'll be honest I like Yuri art and Yuri loosely translate to lesbian from Japan and I feel uncomfortable with gay dudes but I don't say anything I accept them its not evil and the "devil" doesn't have anything to do with Yoais (gay) and Yuris you know who's evil is people like you and I don't like religion but I don't say that all people who have a religion are bad people but when they start doing what you do then I have a problem and as a wise old woman told me "no one's perfect not even god" and there is the phase "treat others like you want be treated" well your being an a*s and so I'm going to treat you like one so James think before you speak and maybe I should fallow my own advice more than I do but I don't judge a person by what they believe or what sex they like but by there personality and people who have the pacence to deal with me and try to ask kindly for me not to be annoying are good people and I might not be the greatest person but I'm trying and that more than I can say about you.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
I am wrong. I am wrong a lot. I don't judge anything or anyone or at least I'm not trying. I want to apologize for being so judgmental towards you and everyone else. I don't think people who are homosexual are bad people. I think homosexuality is bad. No one is a bad person. They just do bad things, I should've preached to you once and left you alone. I can only plant the seed and you either take it to heart or you don't.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
No my good sir I am not an idiot you are
1. I don't good forcing my religious belfes down troughs
2. I don't judge people by they're sexual likes
3. I don't blame all my faults and others on something or someone else that may or may not exist.
4. I actually try when I debate.
5. I'm willing to accept that I might be wrongs sometimes unless I know for a fact I'm right or if I feel like making a big deal about it because I can.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Ya you have to deal with yourself. Sucks for you.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
I Have to deal with idiots everyday of my life.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
What?
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Before you ask I said why because I'm the one to deal with idiots every fu*king day of my life or at least someone's idiotic idea of someone else so everyday I must ask why.