Brushy5
chewster911

This house believes Ice Cream is better than Pizza

chewster911

Brushy5

Pro

I would like to start off with the nutritional values, firstly, there is 10 to 18 percent of fat in an average pizza wheras in a normal ice cream there are only 6 to 8 percent of fat. Also pizza is very harmful to someone and can easily lead to obesity if pizza is eaten regularly since there are lots of grease and salt in pizza which means a lot of calories! To be exact, there are 75 more calories in an average pizza than a healthier ice cream. Ice cream is also a very high source of calcium and has a range of healthy fats.
chewster911

Con

I accept, I think Pizza is better than Ice Cream.
Brushy5

Pro

Brushy5 forfeited this round.
chewster911

Con

My opponent forfeited,i'm not sure if he did that on purpose,but he could at least say something.

Let's look at the nutritional values again.

Pizza can be made without so much fat too. (i eat pizza that has low calorie values) For example pizza can have more veggies than mushrooms and sausages (which lowers the fat content). Secondly, you can make pizzas with less grease and sodium (from salt). Basically the calorie values are close. Apart from the pizza's fat content,it doesn't effect your organism that much.

As for ice cream (especially chocolate ones),they can have high sugar content. It can also have very bad effect on your teeth,part from the cold,part from the ice cream itself (it can immediately cause a toothache). It also has milk in it,which has lactose. Some people are lactose intolerant. I guess that's why they switch to fruit ice creams.

Pizza is in general very delicious,when you put ketchup or any sauce on it.
Ice cream can be very delicious too, so they both can taste very good in their own ways,so when it comes to taste,it's a tie. (Pizza smells better though)

Pizza does not fall apart,so you can eat it very smoothly and slowly,while you have to eat ice cream fast,because it will melt.

Basically you can change pizza toppings if you like,while you can't change almost anything about ice cream.

I think that both pizza and ice cream are very good (i like them both,who doesn't?!). But they are different foods. Pizza speaks for itself,and same for ice cream. I think you cannot choose from them. BUT pizza is slightly better for me.
Brushy5

Pro

Brushy5 forfeited this round.
chewster911

Con

I'll not post new argument. Let the voting start!
Posted by ElCoyote 3 years ago
ElCoyote
Yea but for some reason things that are unhealthy on average taste very very good
Posted by legendaryman 3 years ago
legendaryman
You say that "pizza is very harmful to somebody and can lead to obesity." Oh, so you mean to say that ice cream won't also lead to obesity?
Pizza can be made healthy just like anything else, if you use the right ingredients, it doesn't have to be grease-slathered and harmful to your health.
Vote Placed by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
Brushy5chewster911Tied