alexsackboy123
Second

This house believes that it is possible to be thankful when life is far from perfect.

alexsackboy123

Pro

I think that the house believes that it is possible when life is far from perfect because we could stay there if people attack us.
Second

Con

In my opinion, thankfulness should never exist when life is far from perfect. Life is not a bed of roses, we will face more problems as we go further and further in life. In this case, we're not supposed to be thankful facing challenges because when we have such a thought in mind, it can change the way we face the problems, we should adopt vigorous measures to settle them but not be thankful because you're luckier than many people in the world.
alexsackboy123

Pro

I see but we should be thankful when life is far from perfect because there are many people who aren't luckier than us so we should be thankful for what we have and all the people around us!
Second

Con

Second forfeited this round.
alexsackboy123

Pro

I don't know what you said!
Second

Con

Second forfeited this round.
Posted by alexsackboy123 4 years ago
alexsackboy123
I think that this house believes that it is possible to be thankful when life is far from perfect because there are some people that are poor and we're lucky so we should be thankful!
Posted by alexsackboy123 4 years ago
alexsackboy123
I think that this house believes that it is possible to be thankful when life is far from perfect because we could stay there if we don't have peace!