This is Impossible (Troll Debate)

<<<<<This triangle is impossible to make.

Round uno for acceptance.

Thank you, TN05 for accepting my challenge.

First I'm gonna lay down some ground rules.
1. Profanity is allowed
2. Telling the truth not required

This is for you audience.

Voting is to be based on who's arguments were the most entertaining, and creative. Not who's arguments were right or wrong. I'm pretty sure most people would agree that a triangle of this shape is impossible to create.

Now, let the debate begin!

Here are my contentions as to why this triangle is impossibly impossible.

1. Seriously?

I can't even distinguish where one side of the triangle ends, and where one begins. So how are we even gonna make one?!?

Well, I took a survey and asked people about this triangle.

If the picture doesn't work, click this link.

You see audience, the odds ARE ever in my favor.

2. Space can't even!

That's right people, the UNIVERSE can't even handle this triangle. In fact, if this triangle were to ever impossibly come into existence, it would tear a big hole in space and time, and everything would get sucked up.

3. Math can't even

I'm gonna call the triangle TR-X. Don't even ask why.

1. So, TR-X is equal to or greater than the square root of unicorns.

2. Unicorns do not exist, therefore by definition, TR-X cannot exist.

3. If TR-X were to come into an IMPOSSIBLE existence, it would cause unicorns to exist as well.

4. If unicorns existed, then they would be able to farm. (

5. Unicorns would kill all our crops with their horns, and poopoooo butter-flies.

6. Everyone would starve and die..

Let me remind you, that while TR-X does not exist in this dimension, it does in our neighboring one, where physics have no meaning. TR-X could come into our dimension if it wanted to, however he does not.(YES, TR-X is alive...and is a He) He doesn't however, because no one believes him to be possible.

If you vote for Con, then TR-X will see how people believe in him, and he will cross over into our dimension.
Thus, we will get sucked into a hole in space, and then we will be trapped for eternity with FARMING UNICORNS!

If image does not work, visit this link>>>

I accept all rules. It is quite obvious it is possible, and possible to make.

1. It exists
How can you deny it is possible? It has been made! There are many videos of people making it. In fact, a town in Australia made it! Unless my opponent asserts that Australia is not real, he loses! But as a matter of fact, my opponent claims the universe does not exist. That's right, my opponent asserts nothing is real! If nothing is real, than the true real is nothing - that is, all that is real is nothingness, which would include this triangle. Logic cannot be beaten!

2. The universe is overrated
Who cares if the universe explodes? Nobody! In fact, hardly anyone would mind if the universe was destroyed. Everyone knows the universe is very big, and I'm sure our neighbor universes are a bit mad at us taking up all this space. Heck, we don't even use most of it! The universe is at least 150 billion light years in diameter, meaning that for every light year there is about 0.05 people. We've destroyed entire villages with a population density higher than that, so destroying the universe shouldn't be a big deal, and it might actually help our neighbors! Everyone knows if you don't like helping people, you are a heartless b*stard, and I hope you would not choose not to make this triangle because it might help people.

HOW DARE YOU say unicorns don't exist! Every day hundreds of invisible pink unicorns fly around my house! More importantly, HOW DARE YOU say unicorns shouldn't be able to farm. How else will unicorns eat aside from goring people with their horns? Further, my opponent asserts if unicorns could farm they would kill our crops and sh*t butterflies, and we would all starve and die. With all due respect, wouldn't unicorn farming increase the amount of food available, becuase there would be more farmers? My opponent once again proves he is a heartless b*stard because more farmers equals more food, and more food equals less hungry people. MY OPPONENT WANTS KIDS IN AFRICA TO DIE!

Also, I believe in this triangle existing, so by my opponent's admission TR-X would come visit us, meaning he exists! HA!

Audience I daresay that my opponent thinks destroying the universe will help everyone. But I'm the heartless b*stard.

" destroying the universe shouldn't be a big deal, and it might actually help"

You see people, the evidence is overwhelming. I'm not going to lay down, and let a damned triangle wipe out all of human civilization, and whatever else is in our universe.

ALSO....unicorns................... *C_A_N_T B_E A_L_L_O_W_E_D T_O F_A_R_M!!*

My opponent also says that I want to kill kids in Africa.

He VERY clearly says " MY OPPONENT WANTS KIDS IN AFRICA TO DIE!"(he the calls me a b*astard as well)

However, he also says he wants to destroy the f**king universe......

Sir, I just

I just......really don't understand, I mean............*sigh*

My opponent negated his own arguments, and made no sense at all, therefore.....

My opponent's points can be summed up as follows:
1. Triangles shouldn't destroy everything
2. Unicorns should not be allowed to farm
3. I want to kill everyone

To the first, isn't that a tad bit racist? We allow ourselves to have the technology to destroy everything, so why can't a riangle be allowed to destroy everything? All the poor triangles in the Shape Dimension are living in poverty, and my opponent refuses to let them threaten to kill us. This is preposterous! Triangles are people too!

As to the second, my opponent cedes unicorns exist. Why should they not be allowed to farm? The alternative is goring us to death! So while my opponent accuses me of wanting to destroy everything, he is fine with letting unicorns kill us all! Once again: This is preposterous!

I reject the idea I want to kill everyone, I'm just giving some idea as to why TR-X may not be evil. Remember: I'm not the one suggesting kids in Africa should die! Call me what you will, but I'm not the heartless b*stard here!

Finally, notice my opponent never mentions the proof that the triangle exists in Australia! This is significant proof that a triangle as such exists in this dimension, which means we may all die soon. Vote Con and TR-X will save you and your close family. Trust TR-X and you will live!

jdog2016 forfeited this round.

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed debating website, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca:

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it;
that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more importantly, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this debate? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this debate! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm an internet user trying to prove this triangle exists, and I'm talking about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're deliberating and conjugating your vote, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed debating website, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must vote Pro!
Posted by kroshka12 2 years ago
OMG YOU MENTIONED MY DEBATE LOL... i didnt realize people actually cared
Posted by kroshka12 2 years ago
Posted by TN05 3 years ago
Masterdebatr91, you should not vote for a person that has forfeited. Your reasons also don't explain why you voted.
Posted by jdog2016 3 years ago

Posted by jdog2016 3 years ago
Why do people like my stuff a lot?
Vote Placed by Walrus101 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: To tie the debate
Vote Placed by Masterdebatr91 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro started this entertaining debate and made me laugh