This is da bestest song Eva!!1!

1. This debate is completely for fun, if you accept this debate then please realize that and not try to actually argue on a serious level.

2. The winner will be determined oppositely of the norm. i.e. you vote based on who did the worst job.

3. No vulgarity, illicit language, or sexual references.

4. Debate will begin in the next round; this round is for rules and acceptance

Open for debate~!

Yo yo dawgs. Dat never be the most pimpitudinal video of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Dis be;

I be reserving da right to switch videos to something more banterifical at any point in the debate.
Ma rulez;
1. Don't talk about the fight club
2. The videos must be refered to as "holy artifacts of the grand high lord executioner, Thaddeus" henceforth
3. Posting a picture, or a link to a picture of a turtle in any future round will be equivelent to forfeiting.
4. The following words may not be used henceforth; hogwarts, icecream, juggernaut, and space-monkey (it is acceptable without the hyphen)
5. You must concede that adventure time is a pretty hilarious program. If you haven't watched it, I would reccoment it.

If you don't like any of my rules just say something in the comments.

Oh HaI gAiZ!1!!1!

FuRsT uV aHl EyE WaNt To SaE tHaT tHe ViD mY oPnNt PsTd WuZ sEw GeWd!
BuT i HaVe EvDnCe ThT FrIdY iZ bTtR!1!11!2!

AlSo ThEy ToLd Me At FgHt ClB ThAt ThIs Waz A gEwD vId SeW eYe M rGhT

aLsO aDvNtR Tm Iz PrEtTy BsT!!!!1!11!!1!

El Oh El AhA lIeK YoO aRe GtTnG SeW PwNd YoO N00b!11!1!11!!
(PrO tIp: PlAy ThEm AhL @ wUnCe!!1!1!!1!!!!1!111!11!

YoO sO jElLy! I hV tTlY oNe; I'm JsT dBtNg Fr TeH lUlZ

Rules 2 and 4 hast been most verily rejected by the scoundralizor Sir Orange. Verily, I doest hope I shallest slayest him such a mannere that he statest that he is mine bitch.

Forsooth, I shall verily be ignoring ye olde other videos, as forsooth you are arguing that ye olde fridaye is the most grand video in all the land.
It would also be most pertinent to observe that thou hast broken my firste rulee of the debatee. Thou hast been most uncoolacious.

Hi ho and onward t'ward victory and arguments.

Verily, the firstest thought that passed into your head, and the heads of your audience [source I'm bulemic, which means I can read minds] as soon as though sawest my video was "I aint never heard of that video". But that is a double negative, which means you have. Ergo my video be-ith verily the moste popularicalacious video in all of the kingdom.
2. Jeans be pimpitudinal
Forsooth, we may never verily get to lay eyes upon such heavenly OMG jeans that are so eloquently describede in ye olde video. But I have it from the highest authority (the epic rapper at the ende of ye video) that those jeans be most indubitubly divine.
4. My opponent is an orange
Oranges knoweth not what constitutes true lyrical genius, therefore all thou's arguments paste and futureth are invalide.
5. Lots people where jeans, therefore lots of people like music about jeans
6.Argument from pizza
Pizza exists
My olde video exists
Lots of people like pizza
Therefore people who like pizza like-est mine video

7. Absence of alien invasion
If my video was world destroyingly bad aliens would come and intervene
Aliens haven't come to intervene
Ergo, my video is amazing (just like my horse!)

8. Better than eternal happiness when locked in a room
Nothing is better than eternal happiness
Watching my video whilst in a locked room is better than nothing
Therefore and verily so, "my jeans" is better than eternal happiness.

1. My opponent calls me Jelly, most verily this evidently false. I am Enrique Inglesias and it is well known that I am not Jellye. Naye! But verily I am your Hero, I know what it feels like loving someone who is in a rush to throw you away, I know what it feels like to know the lock on the door has changed.

2. My opponent mentions a certain group who states his opinion is correct. However, in doing so he hast most verily broken the rules, and furthermoreeth his argument musteth be invalide.

3. My opponent links a picture of my good friend badger. He informest my good self that he was most verily misquoted on the caption.
Incidently; it has been known for toasters to lie. I wouldn't reccomend them as a source.

Thou mayest concede if thou wishest

No u bro.
yoo just jelly.

You wish yo be poppin this swagga ut choo ain't!!1!1!

Vote Pro!11!!!!11!1!

I find your accusation of my jellinosity most offensive. You, mam, are and idiot. Never before have I seen such insolence. Well actuall thats a lie. Back in Toxteth when I was commiting crime left right and centre (especially from the left, they didn't even realise it was theft!) I once saw a small half elf eating a bannana. A very polite chap too. He had manners. The point I'm trying to make is that you have to work for what you don't get in life as well as what you do.
This may seem slightly irrelevent to you, but actually it proves just how incredible my song is. I have quite an elegant proof for this but I don't have enough space to post it here.

In addition to this you are a nincompoop. Not just any kind of nincompoop, but the yellow bellied, foul breathed, balding, mentally deficient, partially ginger, related to an ogre, unhygenic, reptile consuming, vicious eyed, runny nosed, goblin eared, yobbish, lazy, slow, hideously ugly and morbidly obese nincompoop. This means your song is rather poor.
As Oscar Wilde once said; "Do not want!"
I ask my readers, is this really the sort of man you want to vote for. They would answer a resounding no [ source - again my bullemic mind controlling powers]
To round off this round, I would pose a question to you; if you were asked whether you concede this debate, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question, assuming you can only answer yes or no to either question?

Hai gaizzz!!1!

well today I was like in town and I saw this guy eating a chili dog. But he didn't have a napkin; so then I went to home depot to but an Xbox 360... home depot doesn't sell Xbox 360's so I settled with plywood.
Anyway the moral is my opponent is a big doo doo head.
I have proof to, but since it is teh interwebz I can't show you. But I have it!!

Also, also, yeah you should totes vote meh up cuz I have a bag of reeses eggs! and- everyone know reeses are awesome.

So I tHrOw My HaNdS uP tHeY'rE pLaYiNg My SoNg. ThE bUtTeRfLiEs FlY aWaY!
Yeah ee yeah uh yeahee yeah! ThErE's A pArTy In ThE u.S.a.

Also I'm not a lady, I am a manly man male who happens to be a guy.
(>0w0)> Hello-Orange approves this message <(0w0<)

To summarize; my opponent has conclusively proven that I am Jelly. This I concede. I have conclusively without any doubt proven that my song is totally superior.
Reasons you should vote for me
1) If you are religious you should vote for me because it says so in the bible
2) If you like Jelly you should vote for me because I am Jelly
3) I have a dipthong in my name. Therefore you should vote for me
4) My Avatar is pikachu cat! Thats badass, ergo vote for me
5) I'm a wizard, vote for me.
6) I can't force you to vote me(I never said I was powerful, I just said I was a wizard), so choose to vote for me to prove you have free will
7) I, unlike my opponent, shower daily.
8) The Grand High Executioner of Turtles declares that it is morally imperitive that everyone vote for me.
9) My horse is amazing. Have a lick of my horse, it tastes like raisons.
10) I think that DDO is a really cool guy. Eh argues about songs and doesn't afraid of anything.
11) Eleven is a really pretty sounding number. Does anyone else thing so?
12) Jesus had twelve disciples. Therefore you should vote for me. Don't be Judas!
13) I would be a better evil overlord than my opponent. I would wear bright colourful clothes to confuse any heroes who attempt to dethrone me! Vote for me.
14) I, on this day, promise that I would never give you up!
Never let you down!
And under no circumstances, would I ever run around and desert you.
Therefore vote for me.
15) I heard you leik mudkipz? Vote for me

Vote con
Posted by BangBang-Coconut 5 years ago
It's fine :3
I'm just busy out of my mind.
Posted by Thaddeus 5 years ago
Ok. Sorry, maybe some other time.
Posted by BangBang-Coconut 5 years ago
Ah okay I though you where complaining.
(sorry not in a mood to debate this right now)
Posted by Thaddeus 5 years ago
I can't believe I wrote "one" instead of "won"
Posted by Thaddeus 5 years ago
I'm not making a big deal. This is the debate part for me.
1. Your statement is untrue about you being the sole debate-framer. In debates where the first round is for acceptence, the person who accepts the debate is automatically invited to make his/her alterations to the debate format (otherwise it would render all semantic wins as invalid - ie where the instigator has either not stipulated a definition, and the the acceptor does so). Of course the instigator has the right to reject any framework alterations, but you did not.
2. The syntax is consistent with the rest of your spelling. This is reasonable cause to believe that it was intended as "fight club"
3. Seeing as we are judging it as the opposite, I didn't do as well as doing it badly, hence I was worse than you and one.
I put in as much effort as needed to make it fun to read. I did not make any valid arguments however.
Posted by BangBang-Coconut 5 years ago
No, again you are wrong. This was a debate for fun (which is a little bit annoying that you're making such a big deal about it)
1. It doesn't matter anyway, I could have rejected non of them and it still wouldn't matter. as the framer I have the right to make the rules; you have none. You posting rules in a challenege you accepted (with-out being invited to post any rules) is the same as some-one standing outside a school posting their own rules and tehn getting mad when some-one brok them. It doesn't matter that no-one spoke out about them, you had no right to make the rules

2. Prove it; to me that was hugoojuhwuhluh for "the club of persons who enjoy doing community service" thus you are wrong

3. Since we're judging this round oppositely as to the norm; forfieting is good.

Finally the criteria for winning was not who made the most fun debate "which is entirely debateable in and of itself" but who debated the worst. the intentional effort you put into this debate beyond what was necessary made you the better debater in this round, thus you lost.
Posted by Thaddeus 5 years ago
Not true for the first; you have the right to reject all my rules, but you didn't, hence you accepted my alterations to the framework.
2nd that directly translates into "Fight club" in English
3rd it counts as forfeiting. If the voters are expected to ignore my rule, why not ignore yours and just vote for the most entertaining? This debate was for fun, and you put very little effort into it.
Posted by BangBang-Coconut 5 years ago
nope you're wrong on several levels.
First; Common debate edicate dictates that only the framer's rules are viable since they are framing the debate

Second; I wrote "FgHt ClUb"

Third; even if I broke a rule, that flows over to me as a conduct point, (My rule two)
Posted by TUF 5 years ago
This debate made me laugh.

Thaddeus, your medieval talk is pretty damn funny.
I'm supposed to vote on who debated worse, than i'll probably have to give it to orange. While thaddeus was definitely funnier, orange had worse spelling, forfeits a round, violates Thaddeus's rules, Posts offensive videos (Friday has scarred me for life), and generally was just utterly horrible.

Lol fun debate guys.
Posted by Thaddeus 5 years ago
Just saying thats all.
Vote Placed by TUF 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Comments
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Honestly while pro was still ridiculous, the humor was a bit too immature and the grammar made his rounds painful to read. I cant laugh if I'm in pain. Thaddeus' more serious tone makes his insane lines that much better.
Vote Placed by m93samman 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Thaddeus wins by far. He put in more effort to suck, and I found his humor better than the imitation of 7th grade snobby girls. But, to be fair, I was very close to voting for Hello-Orange. And I would have too, if he had gotten the lyrics to Party in the USA right. It's "It's a party in the USA", NOT "There's a party in the USA". That song is every man's guilty pleasure. Oh, and I gave conduct to Con because of Pro's round 3
Vote Placed by boredinclass 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: pro did the worst job