This quantum vaccum would state: Math is false

I am jedi4 a god amunst men. I was doing maths and i finially did what i have been tryin to do for years. I have proben math a fake. Math is incoherrnt and false.

Hey come with me and accept and youll see the logic above pure imagination.

1 stone and 1 stone, is 2 stones

both are absolute based on what the numbers are defined by, 1 is defined by something or everything

Yes it seem 1 stone plus 1 stone is two stone but it is only an illusion. A very presistent one. Like magician. God magicians are soo creepy

<a href=; />

My Proof of falsitiy of math

Some math seem legit and straight. Like a this

1+3= 4 or -3 + 1= -2. It make a da sense. 1 apple plus 3 pinecones= a sh1tty lunch with 4 items. If you owe your pimp 3$ and you pay him 1$ you only owe him 2$ (you probably have aids too because good hookers arent that cheap)

The above math is a little complicated it took me a while to figure it out but its going to get a lot more complex.

Here is where math takes a bong hit with the bong being laced with PCP

<a href=; />

Math must have been his friend.

Here is what math says

Ifff I have -3 and I multiply that with -5 I get POSITIVE 15. WTF MATH? POSITVE 15????? Your tellin me if I owe 3 dollars each to five pimps and rank up a debt i will somehow magically get 15 real postive dollars? Where is the positve 15 going to come from? The math farry? The absuridty!! Math has to propose a math farry to around this problem. Omg such madness

I aint making this sh1t up. Google "-3*-5" You get postive 15*-5&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gws_rd=cr&ei=SpBpVKiaOI3APK7IgYgG

Math is a stoner math is an incoherenrt drug addict. Many of math's practicnaers did tons of drugs like acid and weed and stuff.

Exibit A: Paul Erdös was a mathematication who doped up with amphedmines.

He was literally a methematicion.

Exibit B: Richard Feynman. Feyn feyn was a huge druggie. He probably dealt drugs. He dipped in LSD Marijwanie and Ketamine

He was like cheech and chong but all in one guy!

Exibit C: Neil Degrass tyson

Degrass tyson (he has grass in his name come on!!!) is a huge drug head. He is noteablly known for noteablly noting that science is about gettin high

<a href=; />

Neil DeGrasse. . let me tell you a story. tsmall" I was 13, I rochell a done dealer in Harlem. The nest r stared at the sun tor hours. iii! ..s..:" 5 That is th

How can we trust mathematics when its founders are a bunch of dope heads!?!?!?!?!?

Thats why math seems so true. The doped up dope heads burn it into our brains so much we have convinced ourselfs its absolute when ithrer isnt anything absolute about it. I can say one is proofle and 2 is doogle proofle and doogle arent absolute they are human inventions that help us, but its still false.

B1tches stop dealing in your math. Math dosn't real and is fake.

Wake up, stop pretending!

math is absolute, and imagination is false

only know is true, know is sensory experience
3+3=6(exists in reality)=TRUE
6+6=9(I have to imagine the last 3)=FALSE

if I have 2 stones in each of my hands, I got 2 stones in each hand

You seem very brainwashed in this "math". Playdough say math is all hypotehical. There aint no one in nature. Hypothetically what if wes added 1 and 1. Math is "true" becuz humans think it is. There aint no math in nature. Playdough had to say there was but you cannot make love to the numers you cannot see the numbers in nature. How can playdough justifiy playdoughism?

Yiu cannt. You says imagination is false yeah math exists in the imagination now your saying math is false now..

Ohhhhh the madness of these mathheads

i am one is true, and my body is nature.

1 is defined by everything or something, and 0 is defined by nothing

you add the number 1 to a stone and use it in an equation, and now the math will fit based on what we observe in reality, not 2 stones, then I would have to imagine having an extra stone in my hand

numbers as they exist are false, but as math is based on reality the answer of math becomes absolute

you can never show me 0 bananas, you can show me 1 banana, I know this

Con are you blind or can you not see?

" 0 is defined by nothing"

ohhh yeaaaah lets say 0 is defined by nothing then by you own statement "you can never show me 0 bananas" but zero exists and nothing doesnt therefore 0=/= nothing or math = false and you = crackbaby.

"numbers as they exist are false"

Contradicto mehn. If you were a super hero you would be the contradiction you save people and you don't. Math is purely illusionary

Suck it.

false=imagination=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

imagination exist, lies exist, god exist, and god is a lie

all false answers are imaginary
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
answer me this, if you are in the woods and hungry, and you pick u a mushroom and eat it, does it matter what you think is going to happen if the mushroom is poisonous?

Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
the bear skin is a dead bear even if the bear is dead or not..

you can never construct an animal, only a machine, a copy

and creation dosnt happen In reality

I am the mall, as the mall cant exist without me, I am the spoon
Posted by AlexanderOc 1 year ago
1. What? A bear is wearing dead bear?

2. Accoring to this an, if it touches you, it's human.

3. You can. You can create an artificial heart, 3D printing a patch of bear skin couldn't be much harder.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
the bear skin is a dead bear weather the bear is dead or not

the coat is human

you cant artificially create a bear hair
Posted by AlexanderOc 1 year ago
Faulty cause and effect logic You make too many assumptions. That's like saying because I took a coat from a Steven, I am taking Steven, I'm wearing Steven.

Also, the bear doesn't have to be dead in order for you to ave the bear skin. You could only harvest a patch and help heal the injusry. Not only that, but you artificially grow bear skin.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
the point is the skin can not exist without the bear so the skin is the bear, and if you have a bear skin you have a dead bear

cause+effect=logic(cause and effect is logic)
Posted by AlexanderOc 1 year ago
Also, I could have gotten it from a bear skin distributer.
Posted by AlexanderOc 1 year ago
That was more than irrelevant.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
if you have a bear skin, I know you got it from a bear
Posted by AlexanderOc 1 year ago
That comment made no more sense than the last...
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: pro trolled con so hard, but con failed to refute pro.