Jedi4
Imperfiect

This shadey car dealership would scream: Ebola is good for the world

Started: 10/27/2014 Category: Places-Travel

Jedi4

Pro

I got over ebola with chicken noodle soup and sprite but i realized ebola is good for you.

First round is for accepting
Imperfiect

Con

Jedi4

Pro

we knows musics is good 4 yous. ebola creates the musics

https://soundcloud.com...

ebollllla is heeere. Good musics yes. My dad use to rape me in ther butt

Ebola made a da music ebola is good

QED [] EBOLA IS GIOOD

PRAISWE JESUS
420
Imperfiect

Con

Don't listen to what some Ebola sufferers sing to enjoy their last moments of life, instead listen to this fantastic parody of a Greenday song by people who are mocking those who were unfortunate enough to have it!

Those who mock others have good reason to laugh. Those who have it are trying to make songs about it with their dying breaths to compensate for it.

bullies are inherently better off than their victims, since they are the alpha males/female sin the scenario.

Mocking those with Ebola can only be done by those without it, those without it cannot mock those with it so I conclude that Ebola is indeed bad for the world as it increases bullying frequency and also makes people begin to romanticize death with reggae songs as Pro showed and that would in turn lead to world-wide suicide.

Jedi4

Pro

Greenday sucks ebola. A better song is Alison gold's Chinese food

The songs arent mocking the unfortenunte its protecting them. The song says in an awesome way that "Ebolllllla is here" and "we gots to protect ourselveeees". Wake me when ebola ends is tryin to lighten up the mood, notmake fun of ebolas.

AAaaand who cares if someones bullying someone with ebola. Ebola victims sh1t like 10 liters of sh1t a day. The last thing an ebolaite is going to care about is someone making fun of them. Seriouly when i had ebola someone could have killed my cat or raped my face and I wouldn't care. I wouldn't care anyway becuz i hate my cat and love getting raped buuuut thats beside the point.

It creates fun and chrstian fellowship

Support ebola.
Ebola for president!

EBOLA/MALARIA 2016!!!!!
Imperfiect

Con

Pro fallaciously claims that he himself has malaria, he wouldn't have access to the Internet if that was the case and would most likely have died if he already had it.

The music video he posted is not mocking Chinese food but the one I posted legitimately mocked Ebola victims. If Ebola makes people inferior and kills them off how is it better for the world?

The song was mocking, it's called reading a f*cking tone. If you can't sense the mocking tone of it and the sarcasm behind it all and the way that any Ebola victim would be offended by it you are both deaf and blind as it was a lyrics video.

Firstly, the song 'wake me up when September ends' deals with the death of lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong's father, who died when Armstrong was a child. This is just about Ebola and laughing at how people suffer so badly form it.

Secondly, it says 'here comes the rain again coming form my arse'. Arse is the British term for a** and this is mocking by taking the lines 'here comes the rain again falling form the stars' and turning rain into an innuendo for diarrhea as well as mocking the pure agonising suffering of actually experiencing indigestion and turning into a rain storm followed by 'seeing stars' from the sheer pain of it (people see stars after being punched in cartoons). It's horrible and mocking, Ebola helped contribute to this.

I didn't say I cared about the bullying I said that bullying is making the ones without Ebola seem superior and causing unhappiness and displeasure in the world which is the core of what anyone sane judges their morals on. You said it's morally good but it really isn't. Unless you can provide an alternative moral outlook, you lose this debate.

Christians do not support Ebola in their fellowship, this is a huge lie never say that again.

Pro's anecdotal evidence is just a lie, he'd have been on the news had he had Ebola, he is either impersonating or misrepresenting which is a violation and can get him banned form debate.org I suggest he comes up with a more substantial argument for the next Round or he loses this debate.
Jedi4

Pro

I had ebola not malaria. Malaria is ebola for puzzys. I didnt die from ebola becauz i foudn the cure. Prostate simulation, chicken nuddle soup, sprite.

Con says some bullsh1t about reading a f*cking tone. Well read the tone when your drug or high the tone is differenrt. Reading a toen is subjective. This tone reading parade isnt meaningful.

If you can't sense the mocking tone of it and the sarcasm behind it all and the way that any Ebola victim would be offended by it you are both deaf and blind as it was a lyrics video.

If I was deaf and blind I woundt be able to debate dipsh1t.

D..ddDDDD DAVID F*CKING BOWIE INTERPUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG GIRL THEY CALL THEM THE DIMOND DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dAvId F*CkING bbowwwie

httpS://www.youtube.com...

eND OF INTERRPUT

Firstly, the song 'wake me up when September ends' deals with the death of lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong's father, who died when Armstrong was a child

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring. American music is strange.

Conybro says all this stuff about the song he posted being means to the ebolas (oh no) but its all this subjective realtive music interpeation.

aaaaaaand Conyboy dropped my argue that someone with the ebolas dont gives a sh1t what goes on because they too busy with ebola.

Those christians who dont support ebola arent true christians and are going to hell. Christians who dont support ebola dont support god's plan. God knows everything and plans everything out. anyone who objects against ebola is an heritic deserving of punishent.

im not sure i like your tone. Lower it else we'll have a problem. Ill sick my boyfriend on you. heres a pic of him

<a href=http://crazybookfanatic.files.wordpress.com...; />

Dreamy isnt he?

Romnia has a law that i can keep my name out of the news and i requested a code 2:12 per section B of the Romaian internation news broadcasting code. It is my personal decision to not be on the news.

Concluson

Conyboy is a bighead argueer but he fialed.
Posted by Paaarriissss 2 years ago
Paaarriissss
You are a liar this is a false argument you are invalid