This skyscraper would claim the following: Mac and cheese is a vegetable.

r1 for the accept.

I accept. You may live in a skyscraper. But I live in a Space Hotel.

Space hotel! Niiiiiiiccceeeeeeeeeee.

Mac and the cheese is the vegie, the modal argue for the resolution titled: "This skyscraper would claim the following: Mac and cheese is a vegetable."

David Hume (a scottish bro) while making Haggis came up with the idea of ideas. His idea was the idea that there exists relational knowledge witch say one idea links to the other idea. Let look at one

Homosexuals are gay

This is a true by definition. Homosex refers to the gay. One cannot be homogay without being gay. One idea relates to the other. We note this is absolutely true! In no possible world does it not trues!

Let look at one ting mon

MAc and cheese is a vegtable

This is relational. Mac and cheese relates to the idea of a vegie. Ifffff it is possible then its true because its relational. In the symbolic logics it look like a so.

Iffffff <>McV then [] McV
<> mcV
QED[] Mcv

Eat MC and get the V.

It is possible for mac and cheese (mc) to be a vegie (v) then nesscarily mac and cheese is a vegie and this skyscraper is correct.

Mac and the cheese: The good argue

Vegetables are good for you. Now listens, when something is good for you then its good, if mac and cheese is a vegtable it would be good for you. Then we should say mac and cheese is a vegie so it would be good for you. Duh, call it a vegie and it becomes good for you!

Mac and cheese do nothing argue

Mac and cheesse sits around and does nothing. You have to feed yourself with it, meaning its like a vegatable. It doesnt move, it is a vegie.

There you go david hume and science says it should be a vegativable make it so

I am the very model of a jedi!

Jedi is not four

The user named Jedi4, my opponent, claims to represent and model a Jedi. I've done a lot of work in the Space Hotel and I know a Jedi, a jedi does not talk the way my opponent does nor does one care about the number four! Jedi mainly believe...

In the Force, and in the inherent worth of all life within it.
In the sanctity of the human person. We oppose the use of torture and cruel or unusual punishment, including the death penalty.
In a society governed by laws grounded in reason and compassion, not in fear or prejudice.
In a society that does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or circumstances of birth such as gender, ethnicity and national origin.
In the ethic of reciprocity, and how moral concepts are not absolute but vary by culture, religion, and over time.
In the positive influence of spiritual growth and awareness on society.
In the importance of freedom of conscience and self-determination within religious, political and other structures.
In the separation of religion and government and the freedoms of speech, association, and expression. [1]

Does it say anything about numbers? No. My opponent is a liar, he says he represents the Jedis but this is untrue thus he should not be taken seriously. Can we believe someone if he says Mac and Cheese is a vegetable and he is known to be a liar? Readers, decide for yourselves.

People in the south say mac and cheese is a vegie

My opponent, Jedi4, is hereby known as a liar. Calling himself a model for a Jedi should result in shame! Phht! But in this argument we shall assume some facts. [2] These facts shall include: jedis do not live in the south, they live in the north and east and west. Do you know any references in any Star Wars that tells us true Jedis live in the south? [4] For that matter, have you ever heard of a Jedi who lives in a skyscraper?? Anyways. Only in the south are people as dominant and foolish as to think a casserole is a veggie. [3] So Jedi4's arguments are invalid and because he is a liar, we should not believe anything he says.

You don't eat MC and get any V

This is an awfully disgusting equation. Why would I eat MC in the first place? [5] I can't tell if that's disordered eating or an eating disorder. [6] Readers, decide for yourself whether this is valid.

Vegetables are not good for you

Do you enjoy looking at those little green balls on your plate? Does it do you any good when your mama puts a giant bowl of orange, sloshy, non-sugared squash in front of you? I don't know about you but lettuce makes me choke, tomatoes make me splat, and dry potatoes make me gag. [7] Mac and cheese is the most heavenly delicious food in the entire world! It doesn't deserve to be put in the veggie category.

Who is david hume?

You're a Jedi! I live in a Space Hotel! You say you know who a dude named david hume is, but how should you when you're supposed to live in space? Oh wait, you live in a skyscraper. Burrrrrnnn!!! Well, this just further proves my assumed fact that my opponent is a liar. We cannot believe anything he says is true, especially that a casserole such as Mac and Cheese is a vegetable.

Jedi4 forfeited this round.

Ah, this was a decent troll debate until red letters showed up. Too bad. Vote con.

I didnt do my argues in the last rounds becuz i caught the ebola. I been sh1tting my sh1t out all day. I am hooked up to an iv and serously cannot contine.

Love you pro bye see you later hope you get better from ebola soon. God loves ya. Vote pro
Posted by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
I forgot to post my seventh source.

Posted by Gaming_Debater 2 years ago
This looks like a troll debate.
Posted by Subutai 2 years ago
Since when has anyone ever seen mac and cheese grow out of the ground?
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
Its not dumb if its true
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Then that's dumb.
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
They are stil lsalads Im aaying all the mac and cheese! ALL OF THEM!
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
Mac and Cheese come from dairy, which comes from a cow, which is not a plant, much less a vegetable. Macaroni and Cheese does not meet any person's standard of a vegetable except for Pro's, which does not have support among even 1% of the population of any currently existing nation.
Boom. Mac and Cheese isn't a vegetable.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Not true. Fruit salads are different from greek salads

hamburger helper mac and cheese is different than kraft mac and cheese.

my homemade mac and cheese is different then those previously mentioned mac and cheese. So I would need a more defined definition/ingredient list of the mac and cheese you will be arguing for
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
Mac and cheese is just macaroni with cheese those two togeather are vegataables. All are vegies regardless of recipies, salad is salad. It do not atter which salads. All salads.
Vote Placed by Ajabi 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF, also Con was funnier, and as a whole more coherent.