Dilara
TheBathead

This video shows some pretty weird stuff like it or not.

Dilara

Pro

Watch Timothy hunters video "sandy hook kids alive at Super Bowl (w/parents) updated information. That's the only way I can debate you on this.
1 I don't know about Emile Parker or Grace McDonnell but some the other "victims" were in that choir.
2 The whole thing with the number 322 is creepy. Even if it is a coincidence it's still chilling.
3 The family guy Boston marathon part was very disturbing. Family guy is a horrible show to begin with but joking about killing people at a marathon is pretty weird and twisted. Also even if it is a coincidence that that episode came out a month before the bombing it's still creepy and fishy.
TheBathead

Con

It's pretty easy to contrive a coincidence. Kids in suburban white America look a lot alike, and I've often mistaken my little brother for one of his friends. About the numbers, some of them don't line up. One related video mentioned that Star Wars is satanic, and one satanic number mentioned is 322, awfully close to one important number in Star Wars, 327... but no cigar. There are also debating theories, one of which is that the children were sacrificed to Satan, in which case they wouldn't still be here. I don't trust people offering "secret truths" that can't be reconciled. Also, some people misspeak, but people often do that in traumatic times like those. A lot of the "leads" offered in the videos are awfully shaky and most are easily explainable away with mundane explanations. But above all, never explain with a great conspiracy what can be explained by human stupidity. Even more importantly, it's awfully hard to fake emotion and those parents looked pretty genuine.
Dilara

Pro

Thanks for debating.
You have to admit that the kids at that choir (not all but some like Josephine gay, Ben Wheeler, Avielle Richman and Caroline Previdi) look very similar. Also there's no doubt that Jack McDonnell and Walker Previdi were up there on that stage as well.
It's so strange that a girl that looks A LOT like Caroline is seen with a woman who looks A LOT like her mom with a boy who obviously has to be Walker Previd or at least a boy who looks very very similar.
With the number 322 and all the stuff that was mentioned about the batman movie, the Super Bowl and the map with a big sandy hook written on it...is pretty chilling.
Also the family guy episode with all that disturbing stuff about Peter winning the Boston marathon by running people over and the fact that a month later people actaully were killed and injured at the Boston marathon...could he all a coincidence but even so it's very disturbing.
TheBathead

Con

A lot of the words used in this debate could be interpreted many different ways. The choir children being chosen to "represent" Newtown children could have meant that look-alikes were chosen on purpose, and their names not revealed to protect them from media attention (perfectly normal).
322 can have a lot of meanings, most of them pretty innocuous. The "sandy hook" symbol could have easily arisen by accident, and the name "Sandy Hook" long predates the school.
You also have to look at things from the other way round. The Family Guy episode and the Batman movie could have given the attackers at the Boston Marathon and Sandy Hook ideas.
Dilara

Pro

Thanks for being calm and not flipping out like some people (liam12).
I'm sorry but some of those kids aren't look a likes. The. Brothers Walker and Jack are clearly the actual boys. Some of the kids (Ben more than the others) look strikingly similar to the victims. There's no way that's a look a like.
If it was just the two brothers who did the bombing than they probably begin planning before the family guy episode was made (mid March) so it probably wasn't what influenced them, if it as just them and no one else knew which is unlikely.
TheBathead

Con

I'm not the kind of guy to flip out.
White suburban America is so huge, and those photos in your video were blurry enough, that the Super Bowl organizers could easily have convinced people who looked nearly identical to appear in the choir.
I don't know about you, but if I and my best friend got together, we could plan a bombing in a couple of weeks.
Anyway, I chose this debate because I feel that what appear to be conspiracies are usually just coincidences or stupid oversights, and people should not spread them to people while denigrating them as "sheeple."
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
Chadirvin. There is evidence that people landed on the moon. There is no evidence that there are lizard people (unless maybe your one of them) but there is evidence that sandy hook didn't happen. Why don't you tell me why the united way sandy hook fund was set up on the 11th, the R.I.P Vicky Soto page was added to Facebook on the 10th, why tweets went out about the shooting on the12th (keep in mind the shooting happened on the 14th) and why there were 26 Christmas trees behind the firehouse only hours after the shooting when the were supposed to have been donated the day after.
Posted by ChadIrvin 3 years ago
ChadIrvin
I'm guessing you think the Moon landing didn't hsppen either. Or that lizard people secretly run our lives. Or the government are sloely killing us with "chem trails." This is lunacy.
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
Liamc. I didn't say the Boston marathon boning didn't happen. First off I go to Boston every summer and visit my family who live there. I've stood in the exact spots where the bombs went off and I even said a prayer for the victims families when I visited the memorial. There is video evidence that bombs did go off, lots of witnesses as well as photographs. There's no denying that people died and lost limbs but it probably was not just as simple as two messed up brothers. There were probably more people involved. That's all. Also why don't you explain to me why
1 there were tweets and Facebook pages set up days before the shooting. The R.I.P Victoria soto page was added on the 10th (they've taken if off Facebook so it's only on images and other web sites)The united way sandy hook fund was set up on the 11th, tweets went out about the shooting on the 12th and the Newtown bee published an article about yeh shooting on the 13th (in the interview they mentioned how the principle saw a masked man come in...wasn't she supposed to have been killed?) when the shooting happened on the 14th.
2 There were 26 Christmas trees behind the firehouse only hours after the shooting when they were supposed to have been donated the day after (which we can see in footage taken from a helicopter that was flying above the firehouse) Also all the people were just walking around in circles outside the firehouse.
3 There was obvious photo shopping done in the class pictures and family pictures. For example Emilie Parker's sisters don't have legs in one of their family photos and in one of the class photos a boys arm is nearly missing.
Posted by liam12 3 years ago
liam12
Dilara did another debate about trying to prove Sandy Hook shootings didn't happen or were hoaxed. She is embarrassing herself. You do realize that kids probably had their brothers/sisters or even cousins go to that school so OF COURSE there is going to be look alikes. Even if there are 1 or 2 look alikes that doesn't mean it is a hoax. Seriously this is so offending especially how you try to say the Boston Marathon didn't happen. I had family members run the Marathon and see the bombing. Dilara, stop making a fool of yourself.