Vict0rian
fire_wings

Those default circle avatars are terrible.

fire_wings
Started: 4/26/2016 Category: Funny

Vict0rian

Pro

Honestly everyone with those default circle pic things should die in a fire.
fire_wings

Con

Vict0rian

Pro

Okay... Tell me why we shouldn't shoot all of the people with default avatars into the sun?
fire_wings

Con

Framework

The BoP is shared because both sides can argue.

Argument 1: Useful

As weird as it seems, the purple circle avatars are very useful. Why? Most debaters who are new, or with the ones who have the purple circles, almost never come back. So, this is useful because you can just not accept the purple circle debates because they would probably forfeit.

Another good thing is that many people "noobsnipe." This means that they only debate with noobs. They mostly win when they do this. With these purple circle avatars, and knowing they would probably forfeit, noob sniping is easier.

For these reasons, vote for Con.
Vict0rian

Pro

So you're argument is that its a from way to brand all of the noobs in the community? I suppose that makes sense but it doesnt make the default profile picture any less ugly. I think that the creator of this website either needs to remove the circle picture as the default one or we need to execute everyone with them that refuses to choose a new one with in 24 hours after realizing their horrible decision of choosing the default icon.
fire_wings

Con

Yes, my argument is that we should brand the noobs. Who cares if they are ugly? It is the debater's choice. And you argument is irrelevant. It is impossible, because airmax won't do it. There is also the liberty of choice of having those circle default pictures. Because we have a liberty of choice of doing this, vote for Con. Why should we remove it? How can a circle be ugly? It's just plain, but its not ugly. Pro's argument is irrelevant and basically crazy because no one would actually execute the people just because of their avatars.

Because my opponent concedes my argument and says it makes sense, and because my opponent's arguments are all irrelvant and bad, vote for Con. Vote Con for Usefulness, Liberty of Choice, and for me filling the BoP when my opponent can't
Vict0rian

Pro

Disgusting! YOu daRE saY MY ARGUMENTS ARE BAD? wELL yOu Know WHAT? YOureE ARguEMntes Are ABad howaBOUT THAT HUH?

In conclusion we should build a black hole to destroy the earth. We all had it coming.
fire_wings

Con

I extend my case. My opponent fails to rebut my arguments. Vote Con.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Sweg123// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Pro (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Vict0rian had the best debate I've seen, totally convinced me. If you have a default circle picture, die.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) Sources aren't explained. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter has to analyze arguments made by both debaters, and explain why they were convincing or not. Simply stating that they were convincing doesn't explain the decision.
************************************************************************
Posted by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
@ragnar, lol
Posted by Vict0rian 1 year ago
Vict0rian
@Ragnar Im SO gonna win this.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
"VOTE THIS IS A VERY URGENT VOTE"
9 days left, what is so urgent?
Posted by Vict0rian 1 year ago
Vict0rian
@Iamsamer Okay.
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
In agreement with the black holes
Posted by Vict0rian 1 year ago
Vict0rian
@Iamsamer You dont understand the pain of looking at a MS paint circle.
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
Why does it matter
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
Why does it matter
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
It's just a avatar
Vote Placed by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Vict0rianfire_wingsTied
Reasons for voting decision: S&G for pro's R4 P1. As for arguments, I see serious merit to pro's proposal "In conclusion we should build a black hole to destroy the earth. We all had it coming." However it is somewhat off topic, a topic to which con conceded that they are indeed ugly, but the BoP called for them actually being "terrible" (if it had been proven they inspired pro's wish to murder everyone, that might have done it..); con pointed out how useful they are, to which even pro agreed.