courtneyfries2
jaksunmadness

Thoughts on the use of tanning beds

courtneyfries2

Con

In my opinion the use of tanning beds is extremely unhealthy and not good for anyone's well being. A tan is no way in any shape or form different then a sunburn in terms of the effects on the skin. There are both high levels of UVA an UVB rays which have lead to a series of cancers. In my opinion the more teens that tan the more likely they are setting themselves up to develop skin cancer and even more serious conditions that are more fatal. I thinks that's its time our generation really taking a look at what true beauty really is rather then burning ourselves to have the "natural glow" do you agree, disagree? Comment and discuss!
jaksunmadness

Pro

I'd rather see idiots use them so they'll end up with skin diseases so doctors can make a quick buck off them. If they die early then we can minimize the amount of idiots in the world.
courtneyfries2

Con

courtneyfries2 forfeited this round.
jaksunmadness

Pro

jaksunmadness forfeited this round.