4realism
Kyle_the_Heretic

Three Creation of Man---Angloid, Negroid, and Mongoloid-Identify each in the scheme of Creationism?

4realism

Pro

In the bible on the fifth day there is a creation of males and females and were told to go have dominion of the fish in the sea and everything that walked upon the earth Genesis 1: the evening came and the morning followed the sixth day. On the sixth day Adam was formed from the black mud into man and eve was created from his rib. The question is who is the people of the fifth day-- answer- the Neanderthal and Crogmagnum man found in the Caucus Mountains in Soshi Russia. Cain was marked by God for killing Abel--his descendants are the Oriental. Adam is a Black man and those of the fifth day are those of the Caucus Mountains that date back 1.3 million years before Adam which was put upon this earth in 2836 BC. Prove this Theory Wrong!
Kyle_the_Heretic

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for a unique debate.

The so-called theory he puts forth is easily challenged. There is no evidence in the Bible, or in history, nor do the two even remotely confirm each other, to support my opponent's allegations.

The burden of proof falls on my opponent, which he has failed to provide, save for a few generic, unsupported statements. This makes his challenge of proving him wrong easily done by simply stating that his is incorrect.
4realism

Pro

4realism forfeited this round.
4realism

Pro

4realism forfeited this round.
Kyle_the_Heretic

Con

My opponent put forth the challenge to prove his theory wrong, but that became unnecessary when he failed to prove his theory correct.

Extend my arguments, excluding the exasperating "sigh".