Rakoth88
Dpowell

Tigers are better than lions

Dpowell

Rakoth88

Pro

Tigers are better than lions! They are better because they have stripes which look cool and they are more popular. They are also the coolest creatures ever! Thy are some of the biggest cats in the cat family. They also have another form called the white tiger which is pretty rare! Tigers are cool looking and can be raised as pets. Tigers are the best!
Dpowell

Con

Yes but lions are called the king of the cats. They have a beautiful golden coat, and a lovely mane. People also own lions as pets.

Section 1:
White lions exist as well, and they're probably more rare. And unlike the white tiger, they're almost extinct. Organizations are working towards protecting them but it's become a sport to hunt them for trophies.

http://www.whitelionshomeland.org...

Section 2:
It's possible for lions to live in almost any kind of environment. They are also unusually social, which can be a good thing for those who own them as pets. And lions are widely recognized animal symbols in human culture. They have been extensively depicted in literature, in sculptures, in paintings, on national flags and films. How many have tigers been on? Two? Three?

http://www.diffen.com...
Rakoth88

Pro

Actually, elephants are the true king of the jungle. Everybody thinks that lions are but elephants dominate the jungle and lions live in savannas mostly. Tigers are way cooler! My argument is better because I didn't go around on the Internet copying things. My information is straight from pure knowledge. Tigers shall win!
Dpowell

Con

I never said that lions were king of the jungle. And elephants also live on the savana, not the jungle. And to add on to that, elephants are one of a lions food sources.

Granted yes, tigers are cool, they look better, and they're braver. But lions are more friendly. I'm sure a tiger will be more likely to claw your face off then eat you. A male lion is too lazy, and as long as you feed it, you shouldn't have a lot of trouble with it.

Just because you don't go around collecting information from the interenet doesn't mean your argument is better. For all anyone knows, your knowledge of tigers can be very limited. So you wouldn't get very far. And you shouldn't get too cocky. If you brag that your going to win, you most likely won't. In fact, by doing this, your showing me that you're a sore loser, or your over confident, and that if you do lose, you'll probably over react.

And as long as we have other animals on the plate, I say gorillas are way cooler.
Rakoth88

Pro

Rakoth88 forfeited this round.
Dpowell

Con

Plus lions are funny. I personally saw a lion urinate on a clown's face. Everybody moved out of the way except the clown. It even got into his mouth. Other than that. All points are extended.
Rakoth88

Pro

Rakoth88 forfeited this round.
Dpowell

Con

All points extended.
Rakoth88

Pro

Rakoth88 forfeited this round.
Dpowell

Con

All points extended.

Game se match.

I'd like to thank my opponent for allowing me to accept this debate and for ability to give a decent debate.

Just to troll this debate. I typed everything you've just read using my XBOX 360.
Posted by Dpowell 2 years ago
Dpowell
Hey guys guess what. Lions won.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 3 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
I'd accept this, but I feel like White Tigers are one of the most beautiful creatures on this Earth. Best of luck in this debate!
Posted by mightbenihilism 3 years ago
mightbenihilism
Lions are better at head-banging to electric guitar heavy metal, I believe. At least the male ones are. Aside from this, I can't think of a single other area where a lion is better than a tiger.

Good luck elcorazonama. You will need it for sure.
Posted by ElCorazonAma 3 years ago
ElCorazonAma
I'd take this but don't know if someone's gonna take it?
I personally believe lions are better.
Posted by mightbenihilism 3 years ago
mightbenihilism
Tigers are unquestionably better than lions, so it will be interesting to see who would be willing to argue the lions' case, and what absurd arguments they will bring up. I wish I could vote now, because the battle has already clearly been won.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
Rakoth88DpowellTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture