HyruleGerudo
FPSKorea1

Time Travel Is Impossible

HyruleGerudo

Pro

I believe time travel will never be possible because if it were someone from the future would have went back in time.
FPSKorea1

Con

Maybe somebody DID went back to time. Just not this era that we're living in or any place that we're living in.
HyruleGerudo

Pro

If time travel existed someone would be bound to travel back to current or present eras. Considering time never ends someone, in Earth's lifetime has had to come back. While it's possible for someone to have come back in a previous era and get away with it without anyone noticing, it's likely nowadays we would have found out somehow.
FPSKorea1

Con

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
HyruleGerudo

Pro

HyruleGerudo forfeited this round.
FPSKorea1

Con

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I've learned 2 analogies/examples of why time travel can't (and in my opinion shouldn't) exist. I'll tell you after FPSKorea1 makes his Round 3 argument.
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
hldemi
Your debate title is "time travel is impossible" ..And how do you know that no one from the future has come to the past ?
Posted by AnthonyR 1 year ago
AnthonyR
Time travel to future is possible but the possiblity of it being a reality is very unlikely. I disagree with the possibility of being able to travel to the past. The matter that once made up structures or land that have been destroyed or shifted is no longer in place and cannot remateralise itself. The possibility is unlikely to such a degree that one cannot seriously consider it as a reality.
Posted by HyruleGerudo 1 year ago
HyruleGerudo
to dlemi,
I'm talking about the fact that no one from the future has come to the past
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
hldemi
Saying that We as a human species have not traveled back in time does not mean that going back in time is impossible. It just means that we havent done it. Also time travel is not only going back in time but also going in the future which is possible.
Posted by Land_Sharkz 1 year ago
Land_Sharkz
That is true, HyruleGerudo!