Time is more useful than money.

laurengirl2000 has forfeited round #3.

I am for time being more useful than money. Time as in unlimited time and money as in unlimited money. Time is in the context that time has stopped for you and you are now immortal stuck in time and money as in you have suddenly become the richest person in the world with unlimited money.

Round 1-Accept
Round 2-Debate
Round 3-Debate
Round 4-Debate
Round 5-Debate

I accept the challenge. Even though I believe in the pro side I will accept the challenge of proving your theory wrong.

Money has its benefits but it can't buy everything. Unlimited money is only good as long as your alive. But eventually you'll die and the money that you've accumulated on earth will not follow you. Unlimited money can only buy you things. It is a short pleasure and then you die and all your money is gone.

Time is infinite. It will always last forever and when you have unlimited time you have unlimited possibilities. Lets say for example a person that had unlimited time existed. This person had all the time in the world to learn whatever they wanted to learn and then get a job. The job would ensure that money was always coming in and since the person was practically immortal they became the richest person in the world. Therefore having unlimited money is useless because you'll die. Having unlimited time is useful because you can accumulate as much of whatever you want and never die.

For a person with unlimited money, the very one thing that they cannot buy more of is time. They will eventually grow old and die. But for a person with unlimited time, they can earn however much money they want to earn and still live on. Unlimited time allows a person to accumulate unlimited knowledge. Money only allows a person to buy classes.

Therefore time is more useful than money.

laurengirl2000 forfeited this round.

I stick to my points since there's nothing to refute.
Posted by TheWaywardWriter 3 months ago
Time is more precious than money, but I'm not so sure if I agree with its quality of being more useful than money. Sure, you do have unlimited possibilities. But does it serve to a purpose? Is it practical? That is the definition of useful. Anyway, how would one 'learn whatever they wanted to learn and then get a job'? In the real world, this is impossible. You can't learn anything that is useful for getting a job without education. And here's the catch: education costs money. But then again, why would Con agree to debate if she agreed with Pro's views in the first place? Interesting topic to debate on.
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
Posted by TheSideSpectator 3 months ago
Lauren, are you perhaps a Devil's Advocate?