Occisionis
Yamm090

Time travel to the past is possible

Occisionis

Pro

Each time zone is a different time. There for speaking as a scientist PhD you can build a roundabout on the north pole to where each section of the roundabout was a time zone. Mathematically speaking you could spin yourself in the roundabout to go back in time.
Yamm090

Con

First of all, I'm a genius in physics and space. I have 3 PhDs in zoology.
Spinning on the North or south pole won't send you back in time. Yes, The North and South poles have strong magnetic fields, but no UFO time machines. You want to speak mathematically huh? Well, 2 times square to the power of chicken feather says that time travel isn't possible. I have studied the poler ice-caps and have seen no paranormal activity. Your argument is invalid.
Occisionis

Pro

Well first of all I have a PhD in Trollology so I know what I'm talking about. You obviously haven't attended troll physics, troll cosmology and troll roundaboutology. Oh by the way 2 times square to the power of chicken feathers is false. It is actually 2 times square to the power of chicken skin, HA! In FACT I have used triganomacalulasgebra to calculate that in fact speaking as a scientist with a PhD that zebra ghosts have already invaded the south pole that's why I could only use the north because santa was friendly enough to let me engineer my project.
Yamm090

Con

Thanks for the the clarification on my formula. By fixing this equation you proved yourself that time travel isn't possible. Trollology? That doesn't exist. You must be on shrooms and crack to hallucinate this form of science. I have three PhDs in zoology and I know that zebra ghosts don't exist. Lastly, Santa doesn't exist. Satellites and people have been to the North Pole. There was no sign of human life. I have a PhD in telling if somebody is lying. According to my calculations you are lying.
Occisionis

Pro

Well your so called formula only applies in physics which is a joke! I only studied the finest classes in troll physics while getting my trollology degree. You say trollology doesn't exist, HOW DARE YOU! Trollology is a very respected ology. I even have proof of my PhD in trollology right here: http://i.imgur.com...

Santa does exist because my mom and dad said so, only people who believe can see him! It is impossible to get a PhD in telling if somebody is lying, but if you insist than provide proof.
Yamm090

Con

Yamm090 forfeited this round.
Yamm090

Con

Yamm090 forfeited this round.
Occisionis

Pro

Occisionis forfeited this round.
Yamm090

Con

Yamm090 forfeited this round.
Posted by Yamm090 1 year ago
Yamm090
I have a PhD to tell if somebody is lying. I sense you are lying Nautical.
Posted by Nautical 1 year ago
Nautical
yamm only has 2 degrees in zoology dont listen too him
Posted by SNP1 1 year ago
SNP1
Kinda want to try devil's advocate, but I know this person is a troll...
Posted by n7 1 year ago
n7
"Mathematically speaking you could spin yourself in the roundabout to go back in time."

Pro is superman